Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Sweet Doll January 2024 Challenge

Laura ODonnell

challengeheader.png

January winner: @oshewella :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: thank you all for playing!

Happy New Year! :banana2::banana3:dance4:dancing6:We are back with a new challenge. Starting off 2024 with a look back at the Best of 2023. Kel has made a beautiful template that works almost like a quick page so all you have to do is pick your photos.

SD-SweetTemplate-Best2023-FREE.jpg

And here is my page. I really enjoyed going through my monthly photo folders. Scrapbooking is such a gratitude practice.

SweetDoll-Jan2024temp-LauraOD.jpg

January 2024 Template Challenge

Rules for the Challenge:
Use the template. Feel free to modify it. We love mods.
Use 75% Sweet Doll products that are current in the store.
Please credit all products in your layout especially what Sweet Doll products were used.
Post your page in the Sweet Doll Gallery
Link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $10.00 Coupon to Sweet Doll's store by midnight PST Jan 31 2024.
See below on how to add your linked layout.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first.
2.In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
3. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
4. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
Lovely template! But this will be a challenge for sure. 2023 has NOT been a good year. On the other hand - even more important to find the positive bits of it, and focus on those! Thank you for this opportunity to change my mind about 2023!
My 2023 wasn't the best either, but I've been trying to focus on the good things that happened to me, even if they were few. One of the good things for me was being back in the scrapbooking universe.

The template is just a starting point, you can use it however you want, with your favorite pages of the year, or perhaps your favorite photos. The important thing is to think about the good things, this will certainly make us stronger in 2024. :hug3: :heartpumplove:

Looking forward to seeing the pages we will have here! Have fun!!! :banana2:

Laura ODonnell

Lovely template! But this will be a challenge for sure. 2023 has NOT been a good year. On the other hand - even more important to find the positive bits of it, and focus on those! Thank you for this opportunity to change my mind about 2023!
Oh Eva, sorry to hear about the bad year. Feel free to do something like favorite books, tv, movies. You can take out the words in the middle and pop in something else. Use some of the squares as journaling blocks or just delete some. I was thinking about recapping my knitting projects of 2023 but when I saw how many UFO's (unfinished objects) I have I got grumpy, hah! Anyway, it's a 31 day month so plenty of time to decide.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
FINALLY sat down with this template. When I started looking through my photos from 2023 to find the high lights, I noticed I'd taken a ton of photos of my TV. So ... I thought it was a fun idea to document some of the stuff I've seen on the telly last year. Promise - I could have filled 2 more of this templates. LOL

Thank you for the challenge and for a fantastic template - I can see me use this again and again.

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
FINALLY sat down with this template. When I started looking through my photos from 2023 to find the high lights, I noticed I'd taken a ton of photos of my TV. So ... I thought it was a fun idea to document some of the stuff I've seen on the telly last year. Promise - I could have filled 2 more of this templates. LOL

Thank you for the challenge and for a fantastic template - I can see me use this again and again.

What an excellent idea you had, I loved your creativity, your page is beautiful. Make the most of this template with your other photos lol :love:

Laura ODonnell

Such a great idea! We watch a lot of TV at my house too. Thanks for playing!