Oscraps

**Winner Announced** Summer Days Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
image.php

Hot, sunny days, melted ice pops, flip flops, visits to the beach, fields of wildflowers, bountiful vegetable gardens - for many of us Summer has arrived!

For this challenge I'll be documenting July by scrapping at least one photo (almost) every day for the entire month. These will include both the big & little moments that make Summer a season I look forward to all year long.

This challenge will run all of July so that we can make time to enjoy the season first, then find a few moments to scrap these adventures at a leisurely, summer-friendly pace.

New Products

I've created a bunch of brand new Sketchbook products to help inspire your Summer scrapping - on sale for 30% off for this challenge:

Sketchbook Circle Photo Masks

Sketchbook Ink Printed Circle Photo Masks

Sketchbook Journal Lines

Sketchbook Black Photo Frames

The Freebie

Get started by picking up the Sketchbook Black Photo Frame Freebie (Freebie has expired) from my shoppe - this pack coordinates with the Sketchbook Black Photo Frames pack:

image.php

The Challenge

Your challenge is to be inspired by Summer! Scrap a photo a day, day trips or vacation, your blooming flower or vegetable gardens, the book you're reading right now, your favorite summer treat - capture the quiet moments and/or big adventures that this season brings.

Feel free to create a card, layout, series of layouts, album or any other project.

Use any of the products above, including the Sketchbook Black Photo Frame Freebie or any other products from my shoppe, then post your masterpiece(s) to my gallery here by midnight EST on Tuesday, July 31st, 2018.

The Prizes

Everyone who participates in this challenge will receive a gift coupon for $3 to my shoppe (one coupon per customer).

I am also giving away a $10 coupon to my shoppe to one lucky participant in a random draw at the end of this challenge!

Don’t forget to come back to this thread to post a link to your card or layout, so that we can leave you some love! Feel free to submit as many projects or layouts as you like! The more you enter, the greater your chances will be to win the $10 coupon!

Last edited by a moderator:

felis

Great challenge as always, Joanne! Will see with what I'll come.
And I'm curious to see your daily project too.

joannebrisebois

Designer
Great challenge as always, Joanne! Will see with what I'll come.
And I'm curious to see your daily project too.

Thank you so much! I've never worked on a daily project, so this will definitely be an interesting month lol.

01lousmith

I always love your challenges!
For us, Summer means pool time! Here is my youngest jumping right in:

(I hope it's ok, I inverted the color on the frame)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I adore your challneges because they are "accessible" if that makes sense- I am not overwhelmed and can 100% enjoy the process! :love:

joannebrisebois

Designer
I adore your challneges because they are "accessible" if that makes sense- I am not overwhelmed and can 100% enjoy the process! :love:

omigosh, this makes to me so happy, thank you so much! I need to enjoy the process too or I just can't scrap or even design lol. This is such a beautiful, artistic page!! LOVE this!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
omigosh, this makes to me so happy, thank you so much! I need to enjoy the process too or I just can't scrap or even design lol. This is such a beautiful, artistic page!! LOVE this!
I am so happy that you understood what I meant! :D
I can always tell the difference in how I "feel" about a LO when I enjoy the process vs one that I fought with the entire time