Oscraps

**Winner Announced** Summer Days Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
I am so happy that you understood what I meant! :D
I can always tell the difference in how I "feel" about a LO when I enjoy the process vs one that I fought with the entire time

Me too! And when I'm working on an album or series of layouts enjoying the process is what keeps me motivated.

scrap-genie

I'm still doing weekly pages, but this year I freed myself from having to take a photo every day. Now I just scrap what I've got. For this week I had so little but when I looked at this Page Set, I thought it would suit perfectly.

joannebrisebois

Designer
I'm still doing weekly pages, but this year I freed myself from having to take a photo every day. Now I just scrap what I've got. For this week I had so little but when I looked at this Page Set, I thought it would suit perfectly.

This is AMAZING!! So eye catching!!

felis

It was interesting for me to explore and see what I'll can do with Matching photo Mask in different blending modes and how it change the colors and the whole feeling.
This is my first page in this thread and hope to have time for few on different topics!

easyeyes4you

Joanne... I Plan to jump back in here... Have not done anything on last years project, since the challenge ended.. the scrap bunches of photos one... My month of July is not anything I want to scrap about... too much trauma! maybe when all the dust is settled... Anyway, I am loving the textured white paper that Christy (zlemon) post 9 and Clindoeil post 17 used... one says it was this sku # JoanneBrisebois_SLCWW12A_Blank Paper
but that is not searchable , the other just used your "new" stuff... I want that paper... ! Once upon a time, I have virtually everything you had out there, so I am pretty sure it is not in the old stuff... it is pretty close to being pure white... can you tell me which kit it might be a part of? I know I could PM you, but perhaps someone else is interested too... I'll be back... promise!

Last edited by a moderator:

joannebrisebois

Designer
It was interesting for me to explore and see what I'll can do with Matching photo Mask in different blending modes and how it change the colors and the whole feeling.
This is my first page in this thread and hope to have time for few on different topics!

This is really amazing!! I adore the blending, your exploration with blending modes was a beautiful success!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
Joanne... I Plan to jump back in here... Have not done anything on last years project, since the challenge ended.. the scrap bunches of photos one... My month of July is not anything I want to scrap about... too much trauma! maybe when all the dust is settled... Anyway, I am loving the textured white paper that Christy (zlemon) post 9 and Clindoeil post 17 used... one says it was this sku # JoanneBrisebois_SLCWW12A_Blank Paper
but that is not searchable , the other just used your "new" stuff... I want that paper... ! Once upon a time, I have virtually everything you had out there, so I am pretty sure it is not in the old stuff... it is pretty close to being pure white... can you tell me which kit it might be a part of? I know I could PM you, but perhaps someone else is interested too... I'll be back... promise!

I'm so sorry July has been difficult -I'm sending positive prayers & wishes your way so that August will be so much better for you!

I love a watercolour textured paper - I've used this texture in several of my packs - the paper Christy used for her page looks like it came from this pack - Petites Histoires Chapter 1:

The JoanneBrisebois_SLCWW12A_Blank Paper is from this pack:

I'll have a few more layouts of my own to post next week (playing "catch up" this weekend). I'm so glad you popped in and excited to see what you come up with! :)

easyeyes4you

I'm so sorry July has been difficult -I'm sending positive prayers & wishes your way so that August will be so much better for you!

I love a watercolour textured paper - I've used this texture in several of my packs - the paper Christy used for her page looks like it came from this pack - Petites Histoires Chapter 1:

I'll have a few more layouts of my own to post next week (playing "catch up" this weekend). I'm so glad you popped in and excited to see what you come up with! :)

Thanks Joanne... the pure white was what I was not finding.. I have lots of your water color textures with hints of color, but LOVED the unadulterated white! In my cart!

zlemon

Christy
What fab designs. Loving this summer challenge. Had to do another after a hot trip to the lake.

zlemon

Christy

I did use that paper, only I duplicated it and then used a Lighten blend mode to make it slightly whiter. Hope that helps.

joannebrisebois

Designer
Thank you to everyone for all of your beautiful layouts!! I can't tell you how much your pages are keeping me inspired and motivated during this project. I'm just in the middle of playing catch up with my layouts lol, but here are a few new pages from the set :)

easyeyes4you

I did use that paper, only I duplicated it and then used a Lighten blend mode to make it slightly whiter. Hope that helps.

Thanks Christy... All I really wanted was a watercolor textured paper in all white... I have actually discovered I have it or one like it in a package, that I had never sorted out ... could have written to you, but thought posting in the forum might help anyone else with the same wants....:wave:

easyeyes4you

Here is mine.. Not happy with it, but have played WAY too long... this is the 3rd totally different version ... I think it is the photo... Not inspiring me in the slightest.... Just a page that needed to be done...