faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
1669836772724.png

And we have our winners!

@DonnaRCarroll - $10 to
AFT Designs
@Adryane - $5 to Rachel Jeffries

Your winning coupons will be sent shortly.

Thanks to everyone who joined the game.

One of the best things about the holiday season is recalling childhood memories. For me, one of these was playing with my paper dolls. Do you remember the ones that you punched out of a magazine and had the little paper tabs to attach the clothes to the doll? And the clothes never stayed on the doll? This challenge is going to be much easier than paper dolls since we'll be creating a digital art doll. All you need to do is dress a doll or silhouette for the season. It can be decorated in any way that is meaningful to you. I am sharing an Art Journal Style along with a Fantasy Style. Feel free to use whatever art style you like!

Sample Pages:
Example Two
CHALLENGE PRIZES & RULES:

PRIZES:

- Winner 1 - $10 to AFT Designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to Rachel Jefferies
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

Rules:
  • Create an Art Doll that is ready for the season.​
  • Please include the words DAY 9 in your title when uploading to the gallery.​
  • Please use 100% Oscraps products. ( Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges ). You need to credit all the products used on your layout.​
  • Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2022 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation. ( We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )​
  • Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2022 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below).​
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
  • Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon ( little camera ).​
  • This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.​
  • Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Attachments

• dec Art doll 2.jpg
    dec Art doll 2.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 72
  • Dec Art Doll.jpg
    Dec Art Doll.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

isDK

I gave DottiPops a poinsettia hair decoration, a brooch, elf boots and a pink bow although I love her just as she is. Then I was all in the mood to give her the tree of her dreams and the rest.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh my goodness, you are all so creative, I can't keep up in the gallery!

10213082.png

Status
Not open for further replies.