Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 1 - Secret Gift | CHALLENGE

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Fabulous challenge, thanks Sylvia!

Never before I saw that collab ... so cool ... and the changes from 2015 to today cannot be overlooked. I'm in awe with your paper choice, because it fits perfectly with the sweater of your grandson. The themed cluster is simply stunning. Gorgeous layout. Thank you for taking part in my challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I requested a second gift because I was bored!! :D

Yes, when you live on the other side of the hemisphere, your habits are different. I lived in southern Spain for a long time and it was always very warm and sunny there at Christmas. And somehow I never got into the right mood. Your page is just wonderful.
Thank you for taking part in my challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Here is my layout made with gift #1!! thank you so much for hosting, Sylvia. xx
Headphones on. Music on. World off. I agree with you. Music is very important in my life too. Beautiful layout - I love how you used the transfers and how you added the little accents. Everything is beautifully composed.
Thank you for participating in my challenge.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Super fun challenge. Thanks for hosting, Sylvia.
I chose gift #2, challenge to use an older kit. I chose ArtLife by Anna Aspnes.

She is too cute in her halloween costume. Extraction and shadow are just perfect, like your whole page design here. Terrific layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I picked door #2.
Here's my LO:

It is definitely worth using old products again. What treasures. Gorgeous layout - I just love how you've used everything here - it is beautifully composed.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I'm also a music listener and Goldplay is one of my favorite bands. Their songs are catchy tunes. I love everything about your page. The accents are perfectly chosen and placed. Thank you for taking part in my challenge.
thank you Sylvia, have you ever been to a concert from Coldplay ? There is an incredible atmosphere there !