Oscraps

Whoop!

rogersfam4

I am so in love with you dear OSCRAPS .. where have you been my whole life ! We are to be best friends I know ... heheheh I love this place and cant wait to digg deeper !

MEgan

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I just have to say...if you're not at my physical house, you are more than welcome in my virtual house!!!

welcome!!! heehee!!!!!!! glad you are here, Megan...TOLD YOU the O was DA BOMB!!!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
yes!! ITA Linda- and it is putting me in a better mood than I have been in in over a week.

Glad that you are getting addicted, I mean... enjoying yourself Megan. :)

snappy2003

Eeeeek!!! Are you the same Megan that is the rockin' photog that takes those amazing photos of Sally's kiddOs?

So happy to have you join us at the O :). Hope that the next stop for you is the dailyOs for some good old chatter!

rogersfam4

blush blush .... Yes thats my work on Sallys kidos! They are such a fun fun family , they have adopted me! LOL .. If you ask Sally I am always this crazy so get ready lol... Thank you for all the sweet comments... Now to scrap before the kids get up

MEgan :p

katg1006

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so this is Megan of the GORGEOUS photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I wish you lived near me Megan!!!! Welcome to the family :) ((((Hugs)))))

hondachicc

Hi Megan!!! so glad you are here!! I am with all of these girls...your work is FANTASTIC!! I needed you this week for the photos of my new grandaughter!! I see you have the same hobbies (addictions) as the rest of us around here!! You can add me on your FB if you would like...I am Linda Woodie Webb!