Oscraps

Who are you? Forum Nickname-Name

Katherine B

Katherine B . . . I'm Katherine (I know, not very original . . . I did it that way so I wouldn't forget who I was)!

CookingMyLife

I'm Maureen and I made a spelling mistake on my forum name. I have an extra O in CoookingMyLife. Maybe that's just the way I need to spell it for Oscraps?!?!? :crazy:

Merkee

I'm Maureen and I made a spelling mistake on my forum name. I have an extra O in CoookingMyLife. Maybe that's just the way I need to spell it for Oscraps?!?!? :crazy:

Maureen, if you'd like, I can pm Vicki and have her change your user name. Just let me know here if you do and what you want it changed to.

I just thought you really liked coooooooooking......LOL

CookingMyLife

Oh yes please! I didn't figure it out until I had tried to log in 4 times tonight! duh. CookingMyLife is what I'd like. While I do like cooking a LOT my scales and waistline suggest I stick to scrapping rather than cooking these days. kwim?

digigal

I'm Francine aka Digigal. (Not so original like Phylis (whatnext!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Merkee

Minideb - Pretty obvious Debbie not so obvious I collect miniatures!

I love miniatures and used to collect them too. Then I had kids and it was hard to keep little ones from putting them in their mouth. My kids are 19 and 22 now, I think I need to start collecting again.

mrstoa

mrstoa
Just a little late doing this:

mrstoa= Jacqueline tho I don't mind if you shorten it to "J" Many friends here do!

minideb

Miniatures

I outgrew my house with mini's no kids if you get a chance I have a 1/2 in doll house in my gallery PS lets see if this works first time I tried to use the quote part....

here's the link https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=237697&title=stone-house-outside&cat=all

I love miniatures and used to collect them too. Then I had kids and it was hard to keep little ones from putting them in their mouth. My kids are 19 and 22 now, I think I need to start collecting again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merkee

I outgrew my house with mini's no kids if you get a chance I have a 1/2 in doll house in my gallery PS lets see if this works first time I tried to use the quote part....

here's the link https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=237697&title=stone-house-outside&cat=all

That makes me want miniatures all the more. I didn't have the house but had about 10 shadowboxes full plus some little shelves. I think I want a house to furnish. Thanks for sharing.