Oscraps

Who are you? Forum Nickname-Name

ChrissyC

My nick is ChrissyC
short for Christina and my last name which starts with a C..
I have to make 5 more posts then I can post my image and links!
:)

JDsMom

My name is actually Carol but I go by "JDsMom" because...I am! DS is named after both of his grandfathers--James and Daniel.
Love this thread, by the way--I always wonder what people's real names are and how they came up with their user names!

KayleighIsBack.

I'm Kayleigh. And I'm back.

Once our stunning and fearless leader Miss Vicki, is not swamped with stuff to do getting everything back up. I will beg and schmooze for my old account. =]

& When that happens, I'll explain that name. lol

madeliefdesigns

madeliefdesigns = Ilse

Madelief means 'daisy' in Dutch and I love them! They are so tiny. Nothing more beautiful as a field of grass filled with daisies!

mythreesons

I'm Deanna, and I have three sons. :) And I like the old show My Three Sons

So, Mythreesons. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sylve

sylve = sylvie jungle when I am on my first scrapbooking forum, there was already a Sylvie, as I wanted to keep the origin of my name, Silvae = forest in Latin I just removed a letter in my name

skarbus

Skarbus!

Skarbus means "treasure" in Polish. That's what my boyfriend calls me all the time, and I don't mind it one bit! ;)

lukasmummy

Lukasmummy = Crystal, although it's usually obvious since I tend to sign all my posts "Hugs Crystal xx" lol

Elsi

Hi all -- Elsi here. "Elsi" is the nickname I have used for almost 40 years (though I did spell it "Elsie" in the early years). It's a pun on my initials IRL (in real life) -- L.C. I have been active on the Internet in various online communities since 1996 and I have used the same nickname everywhere; at least where I'm allowed to have a name as short as 4 characters. I also try to use the same avatar so if you run across me in a forum on reading or frugal cooking, you'll recognize me as the same person. I have met in person many of my online friends since I travel for my job.

bao

Bao = Dina ;-)
Bao was a nickname I had when I was young ... but at those times, just my mom and dad call me this way. When I enter scrpabook community, I took it again and came back easily. Wherever I am on the web, I am bao.

twizzle

Hi I'm twizzle and my name is Chris. My forum name is my nickname given to me by my cousin Barry when I was a child. I'm 64 now but it has stuck.