Oscraps

What are you watching - July 2020

zanthia

CHEERY O
So I see that it is a long movie 2+ hours, is it something that will keep my attention that long if I am prone to zoning out-- and that Gary tends to fall asleep? ;)

yes it will, briefly its about a group of mercenaries who are immortal and them getting a new member. Charlize is the leader of the group.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
So I see that it is a long movie 2+ hours, is it something that will keep my attention that long if I am prone to zoning out-- and that Gary tends to fall asleep? ;)

Oh my gosh, I can't sit and watch ANYTHING anymore without falling asleep. If I could sleep in my recliner, I could probably sleep more. Hahaha

We're watching a wonderful series about Frank Sinatra on Netflix. Ole' Blue Eyes can keep me awake if anybody can. :hail:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
yes it will, briefly its about a group of mercenaries who are immortal and them getting a new member. Charlize is the leader of the group.

good job you explaining without spoiling!!!

And, yes, it's very action packed so I think you'll be able to stay awake.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
The Old Guard was great!!! And I am so happy that the ended it with the "6 months later." :tape: no spoilers from me either

We watched Episode 3 of UA last night. This season is even better than the first

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I'm so glad you like the Old Guard!

I'm still working my way through UA. I need to get back in that.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Jeanette, I don't think I have it in me to watch anything that would make me cry. :(

Do any of you have new suggestions? We have gone thorough just about everything that is streaming at this point. HBO's trial period ends for us (poor Scott started watching GoT and needs to finish 3 more seasons before Sept 4 ) so that doesn't help matters.
We are almost done with UA and halfway through Warrior Nun. We finished Perry Mason and Hanna and so many others.
:help:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Lucifer-- I think it is cute. My husband tolerates it. It isn't our favorite (we are also mostly through season 3 so maybe it changes) but is nice for a change of pace.
We finished Umbrella Academy and I really liked that.

Danesa

Danesa
I just watched Black Panther, again, in honor of Chadwick Boseman. I also watched and cried through the Tribute for him too, last night. I'm so sad he's gone. He was so young. I hate cancer!!!

Danesa

Danesa
I watched AWAY this week. (I thought it was a movie then got drawn into watching the whole season 1. haha) I enjoyed it. There's so much emotional tension in it, it makes my life look pretty calm. :)