Oscraps

well, not new but....

MrsPeel

...as I haven't been around for quiet a LONG time...I just thought I come say Hi :)
I wanted to come for the Birthday, but I have been seriously ill :(
a bit better now, as my treasured ViVa Artistry girls are here now, apart from my beloved Soco, I thought I should at least come say hi <3
I know most of you know me, know I have health that isn't very reliable, but it is always a pleasure to come here with so much talent and soul all around.
I will try be around a bit more, I have all of you in my heart!!!!

For those of you who don;'t know me, I'm Brazilian, living in London (England) with my now 22 years old daughter, I am disabled, most of my time bed bound, which leaves me a LOT of time for scrapping, have some neurological problems which interfere with my reading/writing/comprehension and also a heart failure condition which I am trying to reverse (means tons of medication that make my memory even worse!!) but my heart is huge and remembers what my brain can't :)

Huggzz you all!!!!! :rapture:

SharLamb

Sharron
Good to see your pretty smile. Glad you are a bit better, and hope to see your gorgeous pages back in the gallery. You are an inspiration in many ways.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:welcome: back Mrs Peel I have missed seeing your gorgeous pages here at the O! I hope that you are feeling much better soon and will be able to join us in the challenges etc.!!

margje

The O is awesOme
Hello Cynthia, great to see you here lovely lady! You are so inspiring. I'm happy you feel a bit better now!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hey sweetie, welcome back!!! Looking forward to seeing your fabulous inspiration in the gallery Cyn!! xxxx :love: (love, all the way from Tanzania!!! :pound::hug:)

AnikA68

I love the "O"
Great you are back and said Hi again.
I didn´t know you have to deal with so much health issues and I´m really sorry. The more I´m happy you are still such a nice and friendly women. I always appreciate your kind comments on my layouts at the lilypad

So welcome :bliss:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I know you from your beautiful pages, but I did not know your medical condition at all. I hope that scrapping is a good therapy for you.
Welcome back !

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hey there Cynthia! Great to see you again and I am always hoping that the health situation gets better for you. xo