Oscraps

Well, hello there!

MamaApe

Hello!

I never know just what to say.

My name is April, I'm 29, married (since 2009), mother to one (totally awesome little guy who turns two in December), living in the Midwest (of the United States). I've been scrapping since January of this year (2012) and it's been a heck-of-an-almost year. I've made so many new friends, learned so many new things and every day there's just more awesomness that I'm never prepared for yet embrace greedily.

The digiscrapverse is vast and incredible and I can't wait to get my hands in yet another little corner of it here at Oscraps- I've heard so many wonderful things about the community and I happen to like wonderful things.

So, hello, hi, yo, what's up!

dwsewbiz

Welcome April, yes it is awesome here, you're gonna learn so much and love it! Jump right in, join our challenges, have fun!

Ellen

welcome to the O April, you'll find plenty of goodness to get your hands on here.Have a look at the challenges, they are a great way to get stuck in and there's always a fab technique to learn included.

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Hi April and welcome to the O - if you like wonderful things, you've come to the right place - we are wonderful (with a touch of crazy LOL)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O April! I love your avi- I make that face daily at work- cause I work with kids and they seem to like it! Looking forward to seeing your creativity.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi April and welcome to the O - if you like wonderful things, you've come to the right place - we are wonderful (with a touch of crazy LOL)
(emphasis mine)

Yup, yup! Looks like you are going to fit right in here.

Nice to meet ya!

whatnext

hi, April we're so happy to add yet another "wonderful thing" (that being YOU) to the O-verse! :welcome:

LSlycord

Welcome April. Just commented on your Thanksgiving page...love it and plan to lift it! So glad to have you here. I'm a midwest girl myself...well, definitely not a girl anymore at 55 but living in Iowa. Another of the Cheery-O's is from Omaha so glad to have another midwesterner!

val

I think you are right in the pefect spot, because it looks like you have a wonderful sense of taste. perfect goes quite well along.

more seriously
welcome here!