Oscraps

Welcome to 12 Days of December @ Oscraps 2023

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas @ Oscraps 2023!

1700961516718.png

Activities include Daily Challenges, Games & Downloads

We are kicking things off by getting ready to party! Join us in dressing up our Avatars for the Avatar Challenge in the Oscraps forum. Then come back each day for daily challenges, games, and downloads.

Word has it that our mischievous little O’elf, Buddy, will be up to his usual antics passing out daily treats to participants.

Plus, you could win any number of Daily Challenge/Games coupons or one of the fabulous GRAND PRIZE PACKAGES! And, of course, there will be DAILY DOWNLOADS of our brand new and gorgeous digital scrapbook mega collaboration COZY CHRISTMAS! Be sure to read all the details!

smaller-Oscraps-Cozy-Christmas-8.jpg
The fun starts on December 1st, 2023.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
You will not BELIEVE how gorgeous and versatile this year's kit is!! You are gonna wanna make sure you come and play every day to get the entire kit!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Is it just making my picture Christmasy?
Hi Diane, yes it is making your avi a bit festive, a lot of people are creating a layout using festive goodies and then resizing to use. Take a look in the Avi challenge thread, there is a link in there on how to change out your avatar and the size to use. HERE If you have any other questions about that challenge then ask them in that thread as more people will be playing in there that can help you as well. :)

Diane Erickson

Hi Diane, yes it is making your avi a bit festive, a lot of people are creating a layout using festive goodies and then resizing to use. Take a look in the Avi challenge thread, there is a link in there on how to change out your avatar and the size to use. HERE If you have any other questions about that challenge then ask them in that thread as more people will be playing in there that can help you as well. :)
Thank you.

zlemon

Christy
Yippee! My favorite is back! Love all the challenges and the games — except for the “find it“ one. Last year‘s game was so difficult I could not complete it. It was so ridiculously hard, and I know several others who could not complete it. Please, please, please, make it simpler this year.

Hope Buddy the elf is doing well too. He was so busy last year, I hope he’s rested up

easyeyes4you

Been waiting for this... but it is going to be a struggle... headed out of town on Sunday and having Cataract Surgery on Monday, not back home till Tuesday sometime and that is if all goes well.... Got to get an avatar done!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Been waiting for this... but it is going to be a struggle... headed out of town on Sunday and having Cataract Surgery on Monday, not back home till Tuesday sometime and that is if all goes well.... Got to get an avatar done!
fingers crossed!!