Oscraps

WELCOME LYNN GRIEVESON & RACHEL JEFFERIES TO OSCRAPS!

Rebecca

Admin
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome! New Designer Lynn Grieveson

Lynn Grieveson is originally from England but brings you her unique mixed media and vintage-inspired creations and templates from windswept Wellington in New Zealand, where she also works as a photographer. She has been designing for many years, and scrapbooking for even longer - creating memory books, wall art and travel photobooks for her two daughters and wider family.

SAVE 30% in Lynn's shop through March 10th

Lynn-Grieveson-sale-banner.jpg

Please join the Cheery O's & Oscraps design team in welcoming Lynn!

Welcome! New Designer Rachel Jefferies

Rachel is a British designer and Mixed Media Sketchbook artist living near Birmingham in England.

Art by Rachel Jefferies has been used for more than ten years by digital artists, memory keepers and paper & hybrid crafters to create scrapbook layouts, art journal pages and stunning pieces of digital art. Her designs are crafted by hand and are Inspired from her artwork, nature, vintage imagery and a desire to document all of the details of everyday life. Create with Rachel’s products and your projects will come alive with realistic textures and mixed media artistry. Let Rachel do the messy work of painting, collaging, sketching and mark making and she’ll help you to discover the hidden artist within you, all whilst keeping your hands clean!

SAVE 30% in Rachel's shop through March 10th

racheljefferies-03-10-22.jpg

Please join the Cheery O's & Oscraps design team in welcoming Rachel!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
I have been patiently waiting for this day to arrive and I'm SO excited to open my shop here!! There are lots of familiar faces and friends here, and I'm excited to make new connections and friends and getting to know you all better!

Thank you so much for having me and for the warm welcome!!

I'm pinching myself that this is for real!!

giphy.gif

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@Rachel Jefferies You know Rachel, I was trying to work out just when I actually found your designs, looking back at all of my layouts today, I found the first one I made with your products, it was in January 2011 and I have been creating with them every since! lol!! You were Captivated Visions then and at SBG! lol! xxxx

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
@Rachel Jefferies You know Rachel, I was trying to work out just when I actually found your designs, looking back at all of my layouts today, I found the first one I made with your products, it was in January 2011 and I have been creating with them every since! lol!! You were Captivated Visions then and at SBG! lol! xxxx
Aww wow, I logged into my 'old' Captivated Visions CT forum the other day and you were on my team list, you are amazing :D