Oscraps

Welcome Ju Kneipp to the Ozone!

Ellen

well I see a new designer Juliana Kneipp ( whoever that is , I better look her up, is that the news?)

added Oh I just saw she makes some fun hybrid stuff too

Last edited by a moderator:

suezeeq12

Cupcake Ninja
well, that was my guess but there was only a free kit sort of thing at the bottom of the site - no store yet. going to check if it's up!

AnaFlor

Oi Ju, um seja Bem Vinda do Brasil. Estou por aqui desde 2007 sempre participando de desafios e de alguns times de criação também. Adoro o O' e fiquei feliz em ter vc como design daqui. Boa sorte. Abraços

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yahooooooooooo!!! Welcome to the O Juliana!!!!!! I totally love your designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how fun!!!! come on ladies, make sure you put a welcome in here for a chance to win something!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
woo-hoo .... I can finally start SHOUTING about this .... yiiiiippppeeeeeee .... welcOme to the "O" Juliana!!!!

Ellen

a warm welcome Juliana , I had not come across you before but we can now remedy that LOL thanks to the O
I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time at all.

Bush Girl

Ooooh, I'm so excited about Ju arriving at the O. I've fallen in love with her products!!! I'm off to scrap.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Ok, I know I've said welcome already .... but have you seen this template set??? Totally crazy wonderful fantastic amazing! Oooops I have to shop again :)

NatH

Welcome!

Welcome Ju! I just love everything in your store! WOW, just beautiful! How will I choose? Can't wait to see what else you'll create.

Last edited by a moderator: