Oscraps

weight watchers

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Mid january I have decided to lose weight ... and I joined Weight Watchers ...today 5 months further on the scales: -15

I'm so happy ... :cheer2:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Wow goed gewerkt !!! Ben je al verder dan mij geraakt, ik ben nu al een paar maanden blijven stilstaan. Vorige week ben ik terug gaan sporten, dus we vliegen er weer in ;)

Fotootje ?

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
Congratulations!
Since January 21st I am using the WW online program and lost 10kgs... I am now experiencing a kind of stagnation but that's because I haven't been eaten properly lately. So many things happened, and visitors... since Monday I'm starting again on exercising at home (kettlebells) and hopefully that will help on top of the eating better thing. I love the results I got in so little time and I wouldn't want to let it go to waste by going back to my bad habits... Not easy all the time but so worth it.
Motivates me to see your results!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
That is fantastic!! One of my BFF's has being doing WW for a year and a half and has lost over 40 pounds and has kept it off too.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Thank hou Tina. I've just finishend my breakfast: pancake with oatmeal and low fat cottages cheese and fresh strawberries! Delicieus