Oscraps

:: Vicki Stegall & ValC Designs :: ->Color In Life | November 2014 | Challenge 4

IntenseMagic

Welcome back!

I’m bringing you the fourth challenge in the “month of inspiration” from Vicki and Val!

For this challenge, I have just one word ... Green

In my part of the world, it’s a difficult color to come by this time of year. Everything is starting to turn brown and cold, so finding green is a treasure!

There is no topic required, no limit, just make the color requested shine! You can certainly combine other colors, but show us the Green!!

basic challenge rule reminder

RULES:
Use at least 70% of Vicki or ValC product and 100% Oscraps
Post Your Layout in BOTH Vicki Stegall´s and ValC´s designer galleries, so we can leave some love and link us to it, in the appropriated thread.
Create a post in THIS Thread (or EDIT the one you already have) to collect the link to your layout per challenge along the month.

Have fun scrapping
V&V

-------------
Here are a few sample Layouts designed by ValC and Cheery-O team to get you inspired and on track to CREATE!!!!

By Me – IntenseMagic
Spring_zpseeb7ef64.jpg

By Rikki
141026_cactus.jpg~original

By flobock
valc-vstegall-LIC-green-p2bortescristian_zps951cc055.jpg

By Diane
card4green_zpsaf172545.jpg

IntenseMagic

Oh my goodness!! These are all so awesome! Thank you all for playing along! Keep them coming everyone :) Feels like spring up in here!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
It's sooooo cold here, I'm desperately wishing it was spring and this thread helps so much!!!! I'm loving all the vivid colors when the world is turning brown around me lol