Oscraps

*** WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) May 2024 Challenge

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF MOMMA O'S DESIGNER CHALLENGE FOR THIS MONTH IS ... SENIORGAL CONGRATULATIONS!!
1714325797550.png

Happy May! My name is Laura. I will be your host this month. I am new here, so I hope to get to know you better. Last months challenge was the April Showers, so this month I would like to celebrate those May flowers! I LOVE Vicki's "Blossom Collection"! There is a quote in it that I would like to use for this month's challenge: "Live life in full bloom".

This is my layout. I am showing off my friend and her family "in full bloom". She is in the peak of her life, her children are her sunshine. I used Vicki's "Blossom Collection" which looked like it was designed for this photo. The color pallet was a perfect match!
May-Vicki-Challenge800.jpg

Rules
- For this challenge, show me how you live life in full bloom!
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST May 31, 2024. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Looks like a fun challenge Laura and you are right, those colours of Vicki's kit matches those in your lovely photo perfectly! ♥

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Here is a page using Vicki's April'24 Color Play products, just love the colours in this collection of hers! The photo is from my garden back in 2020 when it was neat and tidy!! :giggle4: We are coming into our winter down here so this photo brings back some lovely warm summer day vibes! :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THIS MONTH MOMMA O'S DESIGNER CHALLENGE IS .... SENIORGAL CONGRATULATIONS!!

seniorgal

Thank you! I've spent my GC and am getting ready to do a layout with it. I choose her Sunset kit. Such beautiful papers and flowers.