Oscraps

May Momma O's Challenge Alyssa's Graduation
Cherylndesigns

May Momma O's Challenge Alyssa's Graduation

I used this quote to show my granddaughter's recent high school graduation. I used A Great Day by Vicki Stegall Designs to create my page.
Personal photographs.
Credits list
A Great Day by Vicki Stegall Designs: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/A-Great-Day-Digiscrap-Kit-by-Vicki-Stegall.html
Personal photographs/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Stegall
Beautiful layout!!!! I love the extraction. I love everything. The ribbon running across is neat.I love the circle wording with your words in the middle. :love: I love how they're standing in the word circle too. Great layout.

Beautiful layout!!!! I love the extraction. I love everything. The ribbon running across is neat.I love the circle wording with your words in the middle. :love: I love how they're standing in the word circle too. Great layout.
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, Tracy. It was such a fun evening and I'm so happy you like my layout.

Love your page! The photos are beautiful and I like how they are both facing in toward the center photo. The circle word art fills that space nicely and the ribbon ties everything together.

Love your page! The photos are beautiful and I like how they are both facing in toward the center photo. The circle word art fills that space nicely and the ribbon ties everything together.
Thanks so much, Bitzee. Alyssa looked so feminine; she never wears dresses and it was delightful to see her dressed like this.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename