Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, July 2023

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
It is interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought which prompted this challenge.

The month of July offers the opportunity to bask in the warmth of the summer sun and indulge in a range of outdoor activities. Whether you are enjoying a picnic in the park, swimming in a refreshing lake, or going for an invigorating walk, July weather beckons you to embrace the joys of nature.
This is why I have chosen Nature Hike II not only as my July Featured Collection but also for this month's challenge.

Find Nature Hike II in my shop. For the month of July, save 65% on the Collection or 30% on the Kit and Extras.

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

1. Download the Nature Hike II Mini from my shop.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the components within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the Karen Schulz Designs Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

Karen Schulz
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Visit my Shop

_ks-nature-hike-II-mini-600.jpg

_ks-nature-hike-II-col-600.jpg

Attachments

• _ks-nature-hike-II-coll-600.jpg
    _ks-nature-hike-II-coll-600.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

easyeyes4you

Took this photo earlier this week while returning from vacation. An explanation of what the sign says is in the gallery. I used this month's kit and added the Life Captured mIni from another month, that I never got around to doing... I chose the photo because of the colors... and the fact that I knew I was going to be scrapping it for my album... I found the yellow flower and greens did not play right so I hid them behind items from this other kit, but they are there, as are all the other items including the WA both versions... but using only the dotted lines of the darker version... Was not sure if we were to choose or had to use both.... ? I have created a page with a totally different feel, using only a different blend mode on the papers, that I am going to post here also... because I can't decide which I like the best...

Thanks for the freebies, always a fun challenge....

Last edited: