Oscraps

The "Spy" Who Came In From the Cold

jazzmatazz

While the title of the thread dates me, I thought it was appropriate as I have been a "spy" / "lurker" here at OScraps for a while now. I know so many of you lovely O's from other scrap sites, and with OScraps FABULOUS open posting policy, I just had to come "in from the cold." I'm a homeschooling mom to three beautiful children. When I'm not scrapping, I'm preparing for school, grading papers from school or attempting to keep the numerous West Texas dust storms from invading my home. I've got a backlog of unposted LOs to share, and I look forward to getting to know everyone O' so much better! :bounce:

Jazzmatazz (aka Tracy)

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Tracy!!!!! So happy to see you here & glad you "delurked"!!! I look forward to seeing your gorgeous pages light up the gallery :)

hondachicc

Awe.....she is no spy!!! HI TRACY!!!! I am so happy you decided to pop in and play here!!
I have really missed you sweetie!!!

Just so you gals know...Tracy is an absolute GEM!!! You all will adore her just like I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see no pages in the gallery yet.....you simply must find some time to scrap for us!! I MISS YOUR CREATIVE TALENT AS WELL!!!!

:hug: :kiss:

Ellen

welcome de-lurked Tracy I'm glad you got out from hiding :behindsofa: and if Linda can vouch for you you'll be alright ( are you as mad as she is?

whatnext

:hug: ya HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! so happy that you're here, and i can't wait to see your pages, Tracy. the last ones i saw was so intriguing and you were going in a new direction. now i don't know WHERE you are, so i can't wait to see!

Last edited by a moderator:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to the O Tracy. Right in time...we are about to begin our birthday festivities. A great time to get to know everyone around here.

LSlycord

OH Tracy! I didn't know that it was you...until of course I read this introduction! I always wondered...it seemed like you knew me and my kids....and now, I know why! I am SOOOO glad that you are here. And I sure hope that you will find a little bit of time to keep hanging around with us!

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Tracy - I do recognize you from "another" site. It is always wonderful to see a familiar face. I have to say that your comments a among the most wonderfully detailed comments and am always thrilled when I see a comment from you on one of my pages. I am hoping you will start posting some of your wonderful layouts.

AmberR

A Rockin' ArtsyScrapper
Hi Tracy!! I'm so glad you delurked. You leave the sweetest, most meaningful comments on my layouts. Now start posting some of your own so I can return the favor!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I must have missed this when you originally posted. But here I am to welcome you to the O! Any friends of Nana's is a friend of mine :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I double what Chris says!! Welcome in from the cold Tracy!! Always love it when there is a comment from you! Looking forward to commenting on your layouts!