Oscraps

the newest addition to our family

biograffiti

Jay surprised us yesterday with a new little puppy! Meet Sunny :)

sunny.jpg

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Wow!! Sunny is adorable!! If your daughter is anything like mine I'm guessing she hasn't set her down yet. LOL!!

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Oh my goodness! Sunny is so cute and that photo just could not be more adorable!!!

LSlycord

Oh wow! I would love to snuggle with that cute little puppy...although looks like Sunny has someone else's heart as well!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sunny-- you are adorable!!!!
Molly- have fun, she is so cute. I waver between wanting another puppy and thinking "what, am I crazy?" LOL Make sure you post back after she chews your shoes and pees on the floor, so I don't get Puppy Fever too badly . *grins*

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Her cuteness would totally overrule my initial response to want to strangle my husband for bringing home a project for me to deal with. LOL!! I could totally handle a little cutie like that I think.

biograffiti

LOL some of your comments crack me up :) She does pee.... and seems like she only does it inside when my hubby is out back!! go figure :) She's just too cute though.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
She does pee.... and seems like she only does it inside wheLOLn my hubby is out back!! go figure :)

whew, good to know!!
We lucked out with our lab-- she was 6 months old when we rescued her and she had maybe 2-3 accidents inthe house. My poor old girl was peeing on a regular basis before we had to have her put down. I really don't want to go back tot he once a week steam cleaning.

But look at how cute and snuggly Sunny is!!!

(I want one!!)