Oscraps

Thank YOU Vicki!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys!!!!!!

MrsPeel

so, my email in my Mac went bananas, so I started to use yahoo site, which now went bananas again and didn't let me answer to Vicki's email so
a HUGE
HUGE HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am downloading as we speak/type!

I know you have all the right in the world girls not to take me seriously as I did say this lasrt month, but I need , really NEED to be around here more often
You are the people who best treated me in over 3 years, and I miss you.
Anyway, update.

I had lots of stuff going on, mainly financial chaos, but then I told you about Sarita and the smoking, well, every time I think things are sorted something else happens: my car got clamped, had to pay £95 to free it, then I got a parking fine, I am appealing as it was in my front door with the disabled badge...then am having major computer issues.
Amongst them,
I had online back up with Backblaze. 2 years.
nothing ever happened, I never needed recovering anything, Thank God.
Then in June, a window pops up telling me my data had been compromised and they froze my back ups,
I needed not to worry, all I had to do was un install and re install.
I went to read the instructions and didn't understand zilt...
more so, I couldn't even find the location they wanted me to un install from, and I almost deleted something by mistake...
So I contacted them
for 2 months I had been trying to get them to give me phone support
someone to be on the phone or online chat with me to guide me...
They denied it.
So I switched to Crash Plan.
Now, before I went to get rid of the Backblaze account....remember nothing had ever happened?
well, typical
I deleted a whole folder in one of my EHDs, the one which had all blog trains, digi parades, AND ALLL the non kits I had bought, others I got as presents from designers....and had not used....
I went to Backblaze and yes, the folder was there....
minus the 2 & something months since they froze my back ups...
I cried
LOTS
and then got on with trying to get the kits back.
I'm not gonna go further than this because you ll be bored (if you haven't left yet LOL)
but I am thanking Vicki so so much, she just sent me all the orders I pointed out and I'm downloading ...
It took less than 15 minutes for her to get back to me since I emailed.....

Before I go :
I want tips, to get organised.
I know many of you are around other places too, maybe not as full on as in here but I want help with getting organised...
so...
any ANY tips at all, if you have a method to deal with multiple teams, will be MORE than welcome

super super huge huggzz to you all....hope you had a great weekend, and we talk soon again!!!!!!!!
:hug::love:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
you are most welcome, sweetie!!!!

I hope your life smooths out for you and we treasure your presence whenever you can make it by!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
(((((((((((((((((((hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))

Our Mama O (Vicki) is the BEST!

Cynthia- so happy to see a post from you. Much love and health to ya!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hello Cynthia!!! It's always good to see you and I know what it is like to lose stuff. One time I lost ALL of my templates which for me is devastating as I am a bit of an addict. Vicki has always been so amazing about helping people get their products back when they lose them. As far as organization...I always organize by store and then designer and have a folder with a copy of all of the previews. I am also pretty diligent about changing how things are labeled so that I can just use the search function to find things. Good luck.

sberkan

Ah, Cynthia! So glad to see you pop in! Not so good to hear of all your woes. I hope things look up for you!

rekneipp

Woot!! Vicki ROCKS!!!

Cynthia, perder as coisas no HD é uma merda né? rsrsrs Já perdi uma pasta com mais de 100 CUse e nunca recuperei... :/

val

y'all make me feel so gooooooooooood!
well it is not US, it is because you ARE.

Cynthia, I wanna send you love and strength ... I can not really help in organisation, I just organize by designer...
and I keep ALL my zip ( CU and PU) on DVD ( it take way too much space other wise and slow down too many things around)
so I can delete a kit or stuff That I don't use any more :) from my computer, knowing that IO can always get it back ( except that I never remember I have that LOL ...)

((HUGS)) to you!

v

MrsPeel

well, yes, I have to agree with everyopne, Momma O is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the good wishes...being here itself makes me feel better!!!!!
hey..and this time I didnt take toooo long to come back!!!! LOL

I'm up at this early hours as I had a bad week sleep wise, last night I just (God knows how, I can't remember LOL) fell asleep on the keyboard after 49 hours awake....and thank goodness I woke up at 2:30 as I forgot my GSO was due !!!!!
and how much beauty I find ehre always.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!