Oscraps

Suggestions please

Hippy

My friend has a granddaughter who's into gymnastics and wants me to scrap two pictures of her that were taken on a phone during the competition that she won. They aren't great photos so whatever I do needs to be a bit arty and slightly out of focus but my creative mojo has gone on holiday so I would be over the moon if anybody can suggest a kit, layout or other for me?

thank you xx
:-D

petey111

Check Anna's layouts...her team comes up with amazing artsy layouts that work well with that kind of photo. And I'm pretty sure she has a gymnastics stamp set. I'll look.

Hippy

Many thanks girls for the suggestions and links. I shall have another attempt tonight when it's a bit cooler. This heat fries my brain. x

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I did this one a loongggg time ago, but they were not great photos either, extracting the pictures seemed to help!

ptabbert

I look forward to all of the comments on this thread. I have a lot of "not so great" photos from whe our daughter competed.

Hippy

I managed to get the original pictures and they're still not good but at least they are photos of photos. I had a play with blending last night and tried the part picture part line drawing but that didn't work well. Not enough edges for elements to find I don't think. Love the images you have posted though so off for another play. I'll keep you posted with a finished pic.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I tried to look for the pages I did of my DD as more examples, but can't find them. If i can, I;ll post back. But I hope that you have lots of fun playing with them in the meantime. And keep in mind too- its not about the quality of the photos, but the memory behind them :)