Oscraps

Special Edition AnnaColor Challenge 08.28.2015-09.10.2015

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to this Special Edition of the AnnaColor Challenge!

It's an ANNA-versary! Anna is celebrating 4 years at O'Scraps! To celebrate, there will be 4 challenges, a special 4You Mini ArtPlay Palette, and a sale!

Be sure to read the challenge rules carefully, as they differ from the usual challenge requirements.

Our special edition challenge is inspired by the FORtune cookie.

colorchallenge201500827.jpg

Challenge Rules:

1. You must include the word "fortune" or "fortunate" on your page. You can use a quote about fortune, make up your own fortune, or maybe tell us a story about something or someone in your life that makes you feel fortunate.

2. You can use one of the challenge colors or all of them. Feel free to be inspired by your photo or design.

3. You may only use Anna products on this page.

This challenge will run from 08.28.2015-09.10.2015. Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, September 10, 2015 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

FOUR lucky participants will be randomly selected to win a $4 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winners will be posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

dwsewbiz

Very impressed by the obvious thought that went into the crafting and words of this challenge :)

And looking forward to giving these colors a try!
Four years! I can remember the beginning. Happy ANNAversary!

Ellen

I can remember how excited we were that Anna and the A -team were joining us and it's been a very happy family addition. ( be it an expensive one for some of us :rofl:)

happy anniversary !!

love those colours- I'm an autumn girl according to my colour profile -
great for vintage layouts too

Berry18

Spécial, edition Annacolor challeng

Sorry...I can't participate as I am going on Holidays on the French Riviera a few days....Have fun ...it is a great challenge
Berry18

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
Very impressed by the obvious thought that went into the crafting and words of this challenge :)

And looking forward to giving these colors a try!
Four years! I can remember the beginning. Happy ANNAversary!

Adryane is a rockstar! Yes. Everything has a beginning :)

easyeyes4you

Did the easiest one first...

Congratulations Anna on 4 years here... you are how I found this site... Googled where you had disappeared to and here you were!

irishgull

Happy anniversary Anna!!

Though those aren't my favorite colors, I could find a photo that gave me the inspiration. Here is my page. The journaling is very small, I hope it is ok... It says: Enjoying autumn colors in Dublin... How fortunate I was!

Miki

aA Creative Team Member
Thanks for the challenge! Lovin' all these beautiful pages posted with these gorgeous colors!

mikik_08_29_15_MayHay_aA_600scr.jpg

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
Thank you for the kind words of support. Such talent here. Thank you for always being willing to share.

kuba

Special Edition AnnaColor Challenge 08.28.2015-09.10.2015_fortune

thanks for the challenge - this is my page
fortune_web.jpg

dvhoward

My layout uses the word "fortunate" in the journaling. Thank you for the great color palette to choose from.