Oscraps

Special Edition AnnaColor Challenge 08.28.2015-09.10.2015

Tamsin

I thought I'd have another play. Thanks for all the inspiration here.

Eiffel-Tower-copyweb.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...-edition-color-challengeeiffel-tower&cat=1351

Tamsin

Just noticed that when I edited my journalling I cut 'fortune' out of it. Originally said I spent a fortune on baguettes et fromage. Wasn't thinking. Not to worry.

Ellen

gorgeous layouts and colours. My fingers are itching to play ; patience is nor my strongest virtue.

dwsewbiz

How fortunate am I that I watched sunrises and sunsets last week and got photos that work for the Annaversary challenges ?? :)

kuba

Special Edition AnnaColor Challenge 08.28.2015-09.10.2015_journey

Thank you for the challenge.
journey_web2.jpg

dwsewbiz

I'm getting all my scrapping done with these challenges :)

The word 'fortunate' is in the journaling, which I included in the gallery description.

musicmom3

Difficult challenge, those colors--but definitely incentive to deal with the blurry dark photos that seem to be my lot in life at the moment. Thanks, AD!

Fortune_challenge_web.jpg

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this special edition of our AnnaColor Challenge!
I am very fortunate to be able to host this challenge and be part of an artistic community with so many talented, friendly people. Thank you!

Fortune has smiled on musicmom3, kuba, easyeyes4you, and dwsewbiz! You have all won a $4 GiftKard to Anna's Store. I will pm you with your codes.

20150910specialeditionannacolorrandomwinners.jpg

Check back tomorrow for an all new color challenge.

Anna and the Team