Oscraps

Sorry

danenan

Hi girls,

first I want to apologize for not being around for so long. A tragic thing happened and I needed every minute of my day to just keep breething. My best friend died from breast cancer. It was real sudden, three weeks after she heard it she passed. She left behind two kids (4 and 8). I was heartbroken and I dropped everything, even my job. I took care of the kids for several weeks, and now I am slowly starting to get back on my feet.

secondly, I wanted to say that I miss you and I hope to get back when I am ready. You girls make me smile and I know that you are here for me when I decide to come back.

big hug, Wia

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Oh my...how tragic for you and your friend's family!! What a wonderfully devoted friend you are to take care of her children! I know that everyone at the "O" will be here for you when you are ready to return. I will keep you and your friend's children in my prayers :pray2: you will miss your good friend, but hopefully time will lessen the pain that you feel from her passing.:hug:

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Oh Wia ((((hugs)))) I am so so sorry for your loss :( I was actually wondering where you had got to, you take all the time you need sweetheart (((hugs))) my thoughts are with you.

tinamarie

Oh Wia!!
I am sorry for your loss!!!
It is so hard to have someone so close to us pass away.

We are here for you when you are ready!
Tina

katg1006

Oh Wia!!! (((hugs))) My heart is breaking for you! I am so sorry for your loss!! Whenever you are ready to come back we will be here with open arms waiting for you!

helenh

oh Wia sweetie .... I was SO happy when I read a thread by you! I have missed you SO much! But to come and read your news is just heartbreaking. My sympathy goes out to you and the family. I send you strength to stay strong for the many people who are relying on you right now. (((HUGS)))

Soco

Oh Wia! I'm so sorry!!! I'm sending you and her family all my thoughts and prayers... Take the time you need... We'll be here for you!!! Hugs!!!

Kim DS

How devastating Wia... I can't believe how fast it went! big hug to you and the family of your friend ((((((hug))))))

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Wia- I cannot even imagine :(
I had been wondering why we hadn't seen you in our pOst Threads. I am so so sorry for your loss.
You know if you ever need a safe place to come and "escape" or vent or cry or just laugh without people thinking anything about you except how much we love you, you know that you can always come here.
::grouphug

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
You're in my thoughts Wia ... like Chris said, I can't even begin to imagine what you & your friends family are going through. Take care sweetie.

((((((hugs))))))

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
crying with you, hun!!! and praying for you and your fam and their fam....

I'm glad though that you know that this is a safe haven and refuge for you at anytime!!!

love ya, wia!

nina

oh wia, i am so sorry about your loss! my heart is breaking for you and her family!!!!!!!!!!!!HUGS!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
we were just wondering where you had gone to in ash's forum and i knew it must be something going on in your life. i had hoped life just got busy. I'm sorry life handed you heartbreak. What a wonderful person and friend you are to step in and help out your friend and her family in such a time of need and being the person you are, you probably didn't even think twice about it. Hearing what you have gone through makes my heart hurt. I'll be praying for you and your friend's family.

hondachicc

Wia....so many ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) I had asked about you to a few people and was worried!! I am very sorry for you loss and what a wonderful person you are to take care of those sweet children!! KNow that we are right here and you take your time to do what you need to do...more ((((((((HUGS)))))))))

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Wia how very sad for you and all the family!!! ((hugs)) to you sweetie! We have all been worried about and have missed you heaps!! You seem to have gone through so much in the last few months, thanks for letting us know and please just look after yourself too!! xx

danenan

thank you my dearest O'Family. It means a lot to me.
I will be back though, don't worry. It just takes some time to get back on my feet.
Reading all your kind words helps, it really does, so again THANK YOU!!