Oscraps

Sorry for not giving personal comments on layouts today :(

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Hey! I always try to give a personal comment on each layout that I choose for the newsletter, but sometimes I don't have the time to do that, and just do the "blanket comment" on layouts. I always feel so guilty when I am not able to take the time to give some kind of personal comment about a layout. I hope you guys do not take it the way I worry that you do!! ALL of you are such talented scrappers, and it is so difficult not to choose a ton of layouts for each newsletter!! Today I did one of my biggest gallery sections for the newsletter...69 layouts...I couldn't resist....LOL Anyhoo, I just want to apologize for not being able to do more in the commenting today :blushing1::beatingheart:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
lol! I kept scrolling......... and scrolling............. and scrolling! :love: Lots of eye candy for sure Jenn! :lovey3: I think it is sweet enough to choose the layout my dear, and am sure that people realise you love their layouts :heartpumplove: enough to include them in the Haps. Stop stressing!! :shakingsense::lol23::heartpumpred:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Oh Jenn, please don't worry about that! It's an honor just to have our layouts chosen. I don't know how you get the newsletter done, let alone making personal comments! :yourock::bowdown2::heartpumpred:

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Oh, don't worry about it. As others have said, having one's layout chosen is an honor and a comment in itself. The layouts you chose for this newsletter made me want to go and check which products were used! Fantastic selection.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It's funny that you brought this up because I have been wanting to tell you what an amazing job you do picking the LO and then arranging them so they match. So many times I was going to PM you but felt that was a little stalker-ish! haha!

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Phew...thank you, guys!! :heartpumpred: :beatingheart: :heartpumpred: I feel less guilty now...lol I won't worry about this as much the next time I am unable to do personal commenting...I really appreciate y'all "setting me straight" mentally...well, at least where this is concerned :floorlaugh::grouphugyay::lovey3:

Thank you, Chris and Eva! I have been trying to make the colors flow as best as I can...it drives me nuts when I have a few that I can't match up with others...I just put them where I can and move on....:giggle4::hiding2:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
No worries at all! We are just thrilled when our layout is chosen! It is an honor to be chosen to be included in the newsletter! You do a fantastic job on commenting and on the newsletter! :heartpumpred:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Thank you again, guys!! I appreciate y'all :cloud9: I was actually able to comment on most of them, today, so that was great...I just felt guilty when I couldn't leave a more personalized comment in the past. Now I know better ;) :beatingheart: