Oscraps

Show Binge Watch

Caro

CHEERY O
What are your latest show/series binges?
I just watched all of Scandal (well almost all I'm on the last season but it's kinda boring me now so I'm meh about finishing it :lalala:)
1n0YLwA.gif

zanthia

CHEERY O
just watched 1923 - excellent with Harrison ford and hellen mirren , still need to do latest season of yellowstone though

zanthia

CHEERY O
What are your latest show/series binges?
I just watched all of Scandal (well almost all I'm on the last season but it's kinda boring me now so I'm meh about finishing it :lalala:)
1n0YLwA.gif
as i recall last season was not as good but still loved the show

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I'm currently addicted to the Youtube channel Crime Weekly. Spending hours each day listening to them.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ITA about Scandal, it was sooo good in the beginning and then got pretty outlandish. We finished watching because we had so much invested in it already that we figured what's another season of muddling through. *shrug*

We have been trying not to binge shows but rotate through them. If I were to binge, I would say The Diplomat would be one. I can't think of anything else that we are watching- totally blank in my brain. I'll post back when I think of anything.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I recently binged the first season of Star Trek Strange New Worlds because it was on youtube for free. I will most likely get a month of Paramount to binge the rest.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
We watched Scandal when it was on regular TV, so no, I don't want to watch it again. It was good, but not that good. Same for Gray's Anatomy - they started out strong, but it got way crazy in my opinion. It ran too long, as most of them do. We watched so many of the shows that are on streaming like Designated Survivor, Manifest, to name a couple. Now, if Downton Abbey came back on streaming, we'd be all over that. I could definitely watch that whole thing all over again.

zanthia

CHEERY O
I recently binged the first season of Star Trek Strange New Worlds because it was on youtube for free. I will most likely get a month of Paramount to binge the rest.
if you have prime wait for prime day as in the past it goes for 1 or 2 bucks per month for 2 months. I got that deal last month for national streaming day.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
I've been rewatching some old shows recently... Currently I'm revisiting Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries - a cozy crime show set in 1920s' Melbourne... I love the chemistry between the main characters and her clothes - oh my!!!

zanthia

CHEERY O
I've been rewatching some old shows recently... Currently I'm revisiting Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries - a cozy crime show set in 1920s' Melbourne... I love the chemistry between the main characters and her clothes - oh my!!!
i watched that show a while back, she is a great character , not your typical 1920's woman.

melscrap

CHEERY O
Oh I'm watching this too! It's a fabulous series

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
i watched that show a while back, she is a great character , not your typical 1920's woman.

Oh I'm watching this too! It's a fabulous series

I know, right! I love how absolutely 'scandalous' she is - wearing short skirts (lol here) and driving a car... What a pity the show got cancelled. I saw the movie - Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears - fun but so much of the magic was not there...

Do you know if Miss Fisher's Modern Mysteries any good?

melscrap

CHEERY O
I know, right! I love how absolutely 'scandalous' she is - wearing short skirts (lol here) and driving a car... What a pity the show got cancelled. I saw the movie - Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears - fun but so much of the magic was not there...

Do you know if Miss Fisher's Modern Mysteries any good?
I haven't watched the movie or the Modern Mysteries series yet, so I'm no help

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
We watched Scandal when it was on regular TV, so no, I don't want to watch it again. It was good, but not that good. Same for Gray's Anatomy - they started out strong, but it got way crazy in my opinion. It ran too long, as most of them do. We watched so many of the shows that are on streaming like Designated Survivor, Manifest, to name a couple. Now, if Downton Abbey came back on streaming, we'd be all over that. I could definitely watch that whole thing all over again.
I love Downton Abbey! I bought the dvd's and have watched them a few times already! I was just thinking last night that I need to rewatch the set again! I also bought The Waltons and watched the whole set.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I love Downton Abbey! I bought the dvd's and have watched them a few times already! I was just thinking last night that I need to rewatch the set again! I also bought The Waltons and watched the whole set.
Downton Abby is probably my all-time favorite. I cried when it ended. We watched it when it was on TV and the final episode was SO sad. There are/were a lot of side stories about the staff, the making of Downton Abby, etc. and we watched everything we could get our hands on. We would watch it again if it came back on streaming. I'm surprised it hasn't. They came out with a sequel where they all went on holiday, but we didn't watch it - I think it was in the theaters.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Downton Abby is probably my all-time favorite. I cried when it ended. We watched it when it was on TV and the final episode was SO sad. There are/were a lot of side stories about the staff, the making of Downton Abby, etc. and we watched everything we could get our hands on. We would watch it again if it came back on streaming. I'm surprised it hasn't. They came out with a sequel where they all went on holiday, but we didn't watch it - I think it was in the theaters.
I’m rewatching it now! It’s on Amazon Prime. I also have the DVD set. I love that series!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Yep, another Downton Abbey fan here, have watched it a few times now, such brilliant acting and story lines!

I have been watching Jack Ryan on Prime, lots of action and great scripts, John Krasinski isn't bad on the eyes either. :giggle4: :kiss:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I think I am going to need to keep my eye on this thread if the SAG and WGA strikes go on for a long time. We will all be figuring out what to stream. :)

I am really relieved that the new season of What We Do In The Shadows isn't affected. We watched the first 2 episodes the other night and I LMBO! One of my all-time favorite shows.
We are watching Jack Ryan too, and it's too bad this season is the last.

zanthia

CHEERY O
as my paramount 2 months is coming to an end just watched a fabulous show - joe pickett. there are 2 seasons jsut watched the first one and oh so good. if i had known, would have watched earlier to get both seasons in. this was an unexpected surprise.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
We started watching Suits again. We watched it when it was on regular TV and loved it - couldn't wait for each week to see the new episodes. It's been so long that we had forgotten some of the episodes in the very beginning. What a great show!

GraceJ

I think I am going to need to keep my eye on this thread if the SAG and WGA strikes go on for a long time. We will all be figuring out what to stream. :)

I am really relieved that the new season of What We Do In The Shadows isn't affected. We watched the first 2 episodes the other night and I LMBO! One of my all-time favorite shows.
We are watching Jack Ryan too, and it's too bad this season is the last.
I didn't know there is a new season of What we do in the shadows, thanks for the heads up. I love that show, so much fun, and creativity, like the chapter about the super owl, lol.

GraceJ

I watched The Big (hulu) it was good, I really like it; and what we do in the shadows.