Oscraps

Project Life 2024

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
I was wondering if anyone does this? I did it at Scrapgirls. I would love to get it started here if there is any interest.

Reactions: A-M

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I don't do it anymore, Laura. I tapered off for the last few years doing Project 12, where I did 1 page a month, but I don't even do that anymore.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
@CheryIndesigns, I do monthly this year. I did weekly for a few years prior.
Monthly was all I could squeeze in. I kind of liked it and might try it again next year. Our youngest DD and GS lived with us for about 6 years so I had lots to scrap with him. He kept me entertained and with lots of pictures.

Terri M

Well, I posted a weekly layout in the Project 365 gallery; not sure if that's its intention but at least it gives me some motivation to get it out there.

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
I will see what I can do to work on this. I really liked the "diary" part of it. It helped me put lots of little things I want to document onto 1 page so I have less pages in my scrapbook, plus it is a good reference. For example "when did I plant the garden last year?".

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Laura, as per my message to you, I am happy to work with you to set up a forum for you all to utilise so let me know by return message how you would envisage it to look like. I am heading to bed now, so goodnight peeps! xx

A-M

I am so pleased to see this happening here. This year I am doing weekly with my photos being daily ones taken via Photo a Day prompts by FatMumSlim blog

Terri M

I'm still doing mine Laura but my templates are from SG so don't work here at the moment
You are allowed to paste an image into the thread, even though you can't post to the gallery. I'd love to see what you're doing. I've used my same template from SG for 3 years and I'd hate to give it up, certainly not mid-year.

A-M

@Jane In N.Z Yes, please share your pages. In a post you just click on "attach files" and you can upload from your computer - saved for web version.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I'm doing a Project 52...I'll have to get few of my pages and share. They are done with a template from another site soo I can't link to the gallery it's in.

429495055_3682862631996481_4320848612335979269_n.jpg429478902_3682862641996480_1217063944914399595_n.jpg