Oscraps

prayers for Hisako

whatnext

hi, guys. today i'm going to be sitting in a waiting room at a local hospital as my friend, Hisako, undergoes more cancer surgery. if you are someone who prays, please remember Hisako in your prayers today. if you're not a pray-er, positive thoughts would be appreciated so much, too. thanks lots.

Bush Girl

Hey Phylis, I'm sending positives vibes across the airways for Hisako. Keeping my fingers crossed too.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Phylis - Hope my healing wishes make it all the way to your friend, keeping you close to my heart today!!

whatnext

everyone, thanks so much for this. i really appreciate it. yesterday was not a good day, though. when i arrived at the hospital, the operation was already over. it should have taken about 2 hours but it took less than one hour. Hisako's husband was in a conference with the doctor, and we had no idea what was going on. her husband emerged from the meeting looking pale and exhausted. the surgery wasn't able to be completed because it turned out that the cancer was much more extensive and deeply embedded than they had thought, so nothing could be done. they apparently will suggest that more chemo be tried, but there is no cure for this. so, at that point, Hisako was still in recovery and did not know about any of this. her two daughters also didn't know. her family in Japan doesn't even know that she HAS cancer. and there was her poor husband, who has to break this awful news to everyone. so, not a good day. i know that she will need prayers more than ever now. thanks.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh Phyllis :( I am sooooo sorry

(((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))
Prayers and good thoughts that the chemo will help.

timounette

CHEERY O
Oh no... so sorry for your friends and for you Phyllis...
Hope the new Chemo'll help.
Hugs to you !

Åsa

so sorry for your friends and her her family. Hope they find the strength to cope. Good for her to have a friend like you -who is there when life is hard.

Think in Japan they don+t talk about cancer, am I right?