List of Goals for the month​

Krista - 21125
Ona 14500
Diane 12000
Laurie 5000
Nadine 1000
Nana Linda 15000
Chris 14500
Elisa 14,000 (mini goal), 14,500 focused goal :)
Linda :first: 20,500
Kat 19,300
Sue??? Still waiting :cheer2:

Last edited by a moderator:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
OK, OK ... there was me thinking that shaking my pom-poms would be enough!!!! But I hadn't reckoned on a very persuasive founder member of the O'Glee club press-ganging me into setting a goal!!!

So what's it gonna be???

Let me check where I'm at ...

hondachicc

Oh LOOK!!! Suezy Bluezy is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Krista...I waddled my way through that gallery last night..GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
List of Goals for the month​

:peep:Krista - 21125:peep:
Ona 14500
Diane 12000
Laurie 5000
Nadine 1000
Nana Linda 15000
Chris 14500
Elisa 14,000 (mini goal),
:)14,500 focused goal :)
:first:Linda :first: 20,500
Kat 19,300
:cheer2:Sue 6,500 :cheer2:

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh lookie!!! Suzy is in!!!! wahooooo!!!!! this is going to be a BIG month!!!! :biggrin:

hmmm, where is Elisa???!!! Has anyone seen her??? maybe she is lost in the gallery and aimlessly wandering around????? will have to send out a search party in a moment!! where is that bottle Nana???!! :)

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Ok .... after this post ... I will need 47 posts .... to meet my mini goal for today 20,000 .... and another 40 to re-claim :first: place!!! Can she do it???

LSlycord

And I'm watching Krista's post count heading toward 20,000. She's only 2 away!

GO KRISTA GO!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
heheheheheheheh :) Thanks Linda .... I did WAIT for you to see it before I continued :) :spit: :peep:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh my goodness! Miss Lightening is at it again!!! wowee you are fast girl!!! congrats Krista!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yeah!!! I see you now with black leather jacket and a lightening bolt on the back.... in pink of course!!!! Ms Lightening it is!!!! :biggrin:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
yeah!!! I see you now with black leather jacket and a lightening bolt on the back.... in pink of course!!!! Ms Lightening it is!!!! :biggrin:
heheheeheheh I ALWAYS wanted a PINK LADIES coat from Grease!! :faint: OHHHHH :faint:

LSlycord

with this post ..... I am NOW ahead of LINDA!!!!!!!
I woke up at 4:30 this morning and fortunately made it into the gallery for awhile. I'm back in the lead...but I'm betting this moment will be my last. Because the next time you take the lead, I'm betting it will be a big one.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh man Oh man!!! This is goign to be better than watching a tennis match back and forth back and forth