Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

LSlycord

20,002...what am I going to do? I should have posted first...then I wouldn't have felt so inadequate with my small little goal!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yes......... yes........... LInda???? what magical number are you shooting for this month oh Posting Queen???? :hail:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahahah!! The insanity of this thread has started already. And it has been September 1 for how long? 8 hours going by the world revolves around Chris and Clara time? 20 hours if you are going on Dag-Time?
:rofl:

In case ya didn't guess, I am in! Let me check....

Dag time???? Dag time???? listen little sheila, guess who is holding the bottle :heh:

Be nice or I will send my aussie mate over to see you!!! (said in my New Jersey accent!!! ) bwahhaahha!!!! :rofl:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
List of Goals for the month​

Krista - 21125
Ona 14500
Diane 12000
Laurie 5000
Nadine 1000
Nana Linda 15000
Chris 14500
Elisa 14,000 (mini goal), 14,500 focused goal :)

:canada: :americanflag:aussieflag​

oh my goodness Krista!!!! you gonna keep tabs on us!!!! :scared: yikes!! I had better get my fingers moving as quick as my mouth I guess!!! bwahahhha!!! :biggrin:

Geez Elisa!!! you are going for a big one????? :laugh:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Nadine, Laurie, gateausoso.............. come on girls you can all do it this month!!! :cheer2:

hmm, I think we will have to put a call to our O cheerleader SuzyBuesy, she can shake those poms poms far better than I can!!! :biggrin:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Nadine, Laurie, gateausoso.............. come on girls you can all do it this month!!! :cheer2:

hmm, I think we will have to put a call to our O cheerleader SuzyBuesy, she can shake those poms poms far better than I can!!! :biggrin:
Ohhhhh ohhhh Ohhhhh Can I be SuzyBuesy???? Please .... since I don't have a Thelma and Louise title .... and I'm not a Nana .... and I'm not a Dag!! LOL!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Ohhhhh ohhhh Ohhhhh Can I be SuzyBuesy???? Please .... since I don't have a Thelma and Louise title .... and I'm not a Nana .... and I'm not a Dag!! LOL!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

okay okay you can be Suzy Bluesy for a bit!!! LOL!!! :cheer2:
But I have to think about the last bit of your post!!!! hahahhahahhaa!!! ya dag!!!! :sheep1 :rofl:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
okay okay you can be Suzy Bluesy for a bit!!! LOL!!! :cheer2:
But I have to think about the last bit of your post!!!! hahahhahahhaa!!! ya dag!!!! :sheep1 :rofl:

I'm likely going to embarrass:embarassed: myself horribly here ... but I don't even know what a dag is!! :behindsofa:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I'm likely going to embarrass:embarassed: myself horribly here ... but I don't even know what a dag is!! :behindsofa:

hhahahahahaha!! and TRUST ME Krista you DON'T WANT to know and I ain't going to tell you!!!! It isn't very pleasant AT ALL but it is used with GREAT fondness by us Aussies when we are talking to our friends!!!! :biggrin: pssst. the sheep have something to do with it!!! bwahahahaha!!! :biggrin: us aussies are known for our weird sense of humour!!! :heh:

right Helen???? :rofl:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Ok one more post ... ;)
Just in case some of you need a little bit of help with your GOALS for the month!! :)

I have been busy cluttering up the gallery tonight!! :)
keisha3rdweb.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...=september-web-inspiration-challenge&cat=1076

ifieverweb.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=178530&title=if-i-ever&cat=all

imaginationweb.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...&title=september-scrap-lift-challenge&cat=all

CarryLaughterweb.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=178522&title=carry-laughter&cat=all

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Krista these are sensational!!! I especially LOVE the photo in your second LO! the one of your little one going up the stairs, it is sooooo sweet and adorable!!!! off to the gallery!!! :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I've got an idea Krista ... why don't we both start our own cheerleading / glee club??? Mmmmmm, what should we call ourselves though???

:cheer2: Gimme an "O" :cheer2:

:cheer2: Gimme an "S" :cheer2:

:cheer2: Gimme an "R" :cheer2:

:cheer2: Gimme an "A" :cheer2:

:cheer2: Gimme a "P" :cheer2:

Whaddya' got?????

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: OSCRAPS!!! :cheer2::cheer2:​

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooh is she is!!! Miss Suzy Bluesy!!! our resident cheerleader!!! woohooo!!! so nice to see you sweetie!! and what a terrific idea hooking up with Krista!!! wow! what a cheerleading squad!!!!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
My first O-Stop this morning is this thread and I love it so much!

Krista- I am hitting your gallery today for sure!!! Gorgeous stuff girl!!!!
I forgot that you weren't here when we all learned to talk Aussie ---that was another lOony bin thread!

So Ona? You don't like Dag-Time? ;) And if that is what it takes for your and Helen to come and see what NJ is *really* like (not that Jersey Shore Guido Crap!) ..... bring it!!!

LSlycord

Girl you are :first:
Set the goal!! :faint:
No :sleep: for the :boxing:

You girls are all looking insane in here this morning! Ok...against my better judgment...I'm going for 20,500. September and October are crazy months at our house...but, even having said that, I can surely get 500 posts.

:pray::pray::pray:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
List of Goals for the month​

Krista - 21125
Ona 14500
Diane 12000
Laurie 5000
Nadine 1000
Nana Linda 15000
Chris 14500
Elisa 14,000 (mini goal), 14,500 focused goal :)
Linda :first: 20,500
Sue??? Still waiting :cheer2:

:canada: :americanflag:aussieflag​

Last edited by a moderator:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
I've got an idea Krista ... why don't we both start our own cheerleading / glee club??? Mmmmmm, what should we call ourselves though???

:cheer2: Gimme an "O" :cheer2:

:cheer2: Gimme an "R" :cheer2:

:cheer2: Gimme an "A" :cheer2:

:cheer2: Gimme a "P" :cheer2:

Whaddya' got?????

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: OSCRAPS!!! :cheer2::cheer2:​

:cheer2:O'Glee :cheer2:
Still need your GOAL for the month beautiful!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
You girls are all looking insane in here this morning! Ok...against my better judgment...I'm going for 20,500. September and October are crazy months at our house...but, even having said that, I can surely get 500 posts.

:pray::pray::pray:

You totally can do it!

katg1006

Okay....first I have to say to Linda WAY TO GO!!!!! 20,000....that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I need to check my numbers...