Oscraps

Please welcome Mixed Media by Erin to our incredible Oscraps designer team!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome! New Designer Mixed Media by Erin to the Oscraps family of designers! Her commercial use shop is open now and her debut of Personal Use items will go live on Thursday night with our Color Play release.

Please check out her fabulous designs >>
here
ewright-storeopening.jpg

SAVE 40% On Mixed Media By Erin through the end of the month!

Get to know Erin:

My name is Erin. I trained to be an art teacher in college and was introduced to paper scrapbooking by my roommate in 2001. When my husband and I moved overseas I learned about digital scrapbooking and instantly fell in love as it was an easier way for me to keep up with our memory keeping while traveling through Asia. As the years progressed, I started combining my hobbies by scanning my artwork and other bits and pieces of my life to use in my scrapbooks, making them more personal and unique. In 2011 I was introduced to Art Journaling and my life was forever changed. I am addicted to color and texture and love creating new things in a variety of media. Experimenting and playing with paint and paper, altering everyday objects, and throwing in a bit of the unexpected are the building blocks of my artist journey.​

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O Erin, we are so happy to have you here, joining our team of talented O designers! :blowkiss::banana:

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Erin and welcome! Just like you, I moved overseas when my husband was posted abroad and 17 years later we are still in Asia and loving every minute of it! Digital scrapbooking is not as messy as paper - and you get to change your mind a lot - not something you can do with scissors in hand, lol... Thrilled to have you here, your designs are lovely!