Oscraps

Please welcome Jimbo Jambo as Oscraps newest Guest Designer

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hello all!
Please join me in welcoming Aga of Jimbo Jambo Designs to Oscraps! Jimbo Jambo specializes in unique and creative digital scrapbooking templates we think you'll love!

JJD-opening-haps.jpg

Shop Jimbo Jambo's Grand Opening Sale Now!

A word from Aga:

My name is Agnieszka and I'm from Poland. I started designing in 2011 and designing free templates. In all this years I travelled and lived in Spain but from 6 years I'm back to Krakow, Poland. Deisgning is not my fulltime job. What I do for living is global purchasing/procurement.

When it comes to designing I have been part of many great shops including Oscraps in the past. I was a full time designer at Digi scrap brasil, scrapinsider, Scrapflower, mscraps and Digital Press and some others.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
:welcome1:to the O, Aga!! I'm a template lover, so I can't wait to check out your templates and other designs!!

melscrap

CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps Aga. I'm a huge fan of your templates and so happy you're guesting here.

LSlycord

Welcome Aga! I love your templates. They are such a good way to show off so many awesome papers.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Welcome, Aga! We are so happy to have you! I look forward to working with your gorgeous templates! :heartpumpred:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome back, Aga!! I know I have a folder of your fantastic and fun templates on my computer and I am looking forward to adding some more of them to it ♥

RJMJ

I've always been a big! Fan! of your templates!...Congrats! Welcome! to the O!...I am MIA right now due to grieving the sudden loss of my beloved husband,Ray...but I look forward to working with them when I return...I have some of your older templates already...:beatingheart::heartpumpred::heartpumppink: ...