Oscraps

Patti aka Will Jiva

Will Jiva

Hi Everyone!!
I'm Patti, I've been here awhile, but thought I'd say HELLO!! I see lots of my 'girlies' here and of course... CINZIA!!!! (whom I blessed to be on her CT, cause as you know, well SHE RAWKS)!!!

Helen made me realize by commenting in my gallery, that she wasn't sure if 'this was me'.. so I just wanted to give a shout out and say HELLO!!!!:bounce: I think my regular username was already in use or something.... so it isn't like I'm coming in disguise or something!! LOL!!

Okay, I've rambled enough.... I should come out of hiding and post more.. shouldn't I?:bounce::bounce:

hondachicc

HAHAHA PATTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were just trying to avoid Aussies weren't you??? Guess what??? There are not too many here!!! HAHAHAHA!!

Oh now don't go getting your knickers all in a wad Ona and Helen.....You know we love our Aussies!!!

WELCOME to the O Patti!!!! and yes....Cinzia Rocks the digi world!!!!:biggrin:

helenh

EXCUSE ME! HELLO ... I CAN HEAR YOU NANA!

Patti you rawk just as much as Cinzia sweetie!

So happy you declared yourself ;)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
well well well!! if it isn't my ol' canadian mate Patti!!!! hi sweetie!! and welcome to the O!! Cinzia's designs are super gorgeous and you really show them off to perfection with your fabulous pages!!! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Heya Patti!! WelcOme tO the O!!! This is a great place to hang out...different that Mscraps...but just as fun!! So jump on in and make yourself comfortable here!

Dutch_Diva

:pound: Hehe whatever all the Aussies you know are here too Patti there's no escaping them!!
Welcome to the O hon!!