Oscraps

oooh!!! I have a secret....

snappy2003

eeeek, a little bird told me something....

it's about an amazing collab that will be hitting the store soon and let me tell you it is out of this world and for a good cause.

I know about it only because I'm on a CT for one of the designers. Y'all be on the look out cause it is amazing :).

I sure hope I don't get a smack with Cat's whip for a teensy little teaser!!!! LOL

Quirkyk

ohhhhh Ican't wait to see!!!! Thanks for the teaser and I hope you don't get whipped either!!!

snappy2003

LOL! Awww, in a couple of days everybody will be making awesome layouts with it and all will be good :). teehee

katg1006

All right Dawn...we have a tradition here at the "O" when it comes to secrets.....

it's called....
BRIBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on ladies.....I'll start..... a plate of hot yummy brownies...right from the oven for a hint????? ;)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
i have chopped nuts, whipped cream and cherries for the brownie sundaes and some caramel if that's your thing.

Bush Girl

OK, I'll bring along the steaming hot coffee with it's wonderful smell filling the room. And I'd better bring the swirly milk thingy so we can have throffy milk too.

snappy2003

....hmmm....let's see a hint...wonder what a good hint could be? I know one of our designers worked on the collab and several others in the digi world. I know it comes out very, very soon.