Oscraps

OMG, look what I did!

LaughingSun

So DH is a geeky techy type guy and is looking for the cheapest yet best software for me to use. In the mean time, I'm using my CM SBC+ software to scrap... it's a great software.

Well... I figured out how to get my pictures into the Oscraps templates/LOs using that software! the only thing I can't do is change around the layers, etc... but I can get my own images in!!! check it out:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=136971&cat=1143
this_moment_-_template_by_Nina.jpg

thank you Nina for the great free quickpage!!!

now I know I can use quickpages, hurray!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I say you should use photoshop elements. I actually have a copy of it that I was going to sell because I already have it. Send me a PM and I can tell you about it. Elements is what most everyone usues except for a few people who use Paint Shop Pro or ACDSee. Some people are really lucky and have been able to find a copy of Photoshop Creative Suite which is the fancy professional version of Photoshop. A lot of the scrapbook programs will work but are not very user friendly.

Great job using the QP!! Looks awesome.

petey111

My husband was the same way. He wanted me to use the free program GIMP. Eventually, I just found an OEM version of the next-to-newest Photoshop Elements. Definitely the best thing!

hondachicc

Andrea!!! That is totally awesome!! I know how you feel...I started on a scrapbook program...although, it was not cheap and I still use it because it has many of the actions you do on photoshop or corel in just one click of the button...and were preinstalled when I purchased the program. But there were some things that took me a while to figure out how to make them work together!! Going to leave you some love on your fabulous page!!!

LaughingSun

lol. I just realized how simple this must seem to you guys lol. I get pretty excited at the simplest things!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
fantastic LO Andrea!! I use Elements and it is fantastic!! and really very easy to use! and I don't think it would be considered to be too costly! I am going by Aussie prices but version 7 is like only around A$110 or there abouts..........certainly cheaper in USD. Glad to hear that you figured out to use the templates though! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hey Andrea, just came across this, thought you might be interested. I am thinking of getting a new laptop with 64bit/windows 7 so came here to have a look at compatibility with Elements 7 (which I already have)..........looks like I will have to upgrade to Elements 8..........you might be interested in getting a free trial first to see if you like it.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/features/?view=topnew