Oscraps

October Challenge #2 - Poems & Lyrics

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge! I went with phrase "fall is here", but I used other parts of the poem because I like it so much!

Thanks, Dorci! Glad you like the poem! Your page is wonderful! Thanks for participating in my challenge!

6grand

Beautiful poem - and a fun challenge! Reading while trying to visualize how one line would work on a LO was quite interesting There were many lines to choose from. 'Is a pictur’ that no painter has the colorin’ to mock—'

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Beautiful poem - and a fun challenge! Reading while trying to visualize how one line would work on a LO was quite interesting There were many lines to choose from. 'Is a pictur’ that no painter has the colorin’ to mock—'
Wonderful page! Thanks for participating in the challenge!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Vicky, I'm running behind, but I'm going to do your wonderful challenge. James Whitcomb Riley "The "Hoosier Poet" is one of my favorites (I'm originally from the Indianapolis area, which is near here his home was - Greenfield, IN.) When we were kids, we visited out aunt and uncle, who lived right behind the Riley home. We used to play in the yard, and they even let us come in his home and explore. Wonderful memories.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Vicky, I'm running behind, but I'm going to do your wonderful challenge. James Whitcomb Riley "The "Hoosier Poet" is one of my favorites (I'm originally from the Indianapolis area, which is near here his home was - Greenfield, IN.) When we were kids, we visited out aunt and uncle, who lived right behind the Riley home. We used to play in the yard, and they even let us come in his home and explore. Wonderful memories.
WOW! Cheryl, that is wonderful! I was born in Milan, Indiana! Do you know where that is? We actually lived in Osgood. We left there when I was in the 3rd grade, 1963, I believe. We used to take the kids camping with mom and dad at the Versailles State Park. Ever heard of that?

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
WOW! Cheryl, that is wonderful! I was born in Milan, Indiana! Do you know where that is? We actually lived in Osgood. We left there when I was in the 3rd grade, 1963, I believe. We used to take the kids camping with mom and dad at the Versailles State Park. Ever heard of that?
Of course - I know right where those places are, Vicky. How ironic - I didn't know you from Indiana, too. I THINK Milan beat us in basketball one year during the playoffs. I need to check my memory, but I'm pretty sure they were the team. Our team played "run and shoot" and ran every other team into the ground. Milan played "slow down ball" and broke our guys' momentum.