Oscraps

November Standing O's!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Sometimes a clean and simple layout just jumps out at you- like this one- linked so you can give Chrystelle some love!

milan_dream_.jpg
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=244015

whatnext

as my friend Lorraine likes to say: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! i love this!!

by the wonderful ViVre: ten words (of love)

ViVre

Thank you, Phylis:
i love the anna-stuff
and when i grow up i want to scrap like you :kiss:

hondachicc

AAAWWEE!! Thanks my sweet friend!!! :hug: :kiss:

Thanks for putting my page here!! I was rather proud of that one...as it took me hours to get it like I wanted it!!!!

justjen

Oh my word!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The gallery is CHOCK FULL of talent and inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

timounette

CHEERY O
I stay behind this wonderful pge by Zalaine : Wonderful photo, very powerful page, lot of emotions.... I love that page

70046070.jpg

myssp

Adryane - Thank you, Thank you, for posting Wedding Day in the Oustanding O's - what an honor. Rachael

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Wow - Vicki - it blew me away that you posted my "At the Beach" here. Such an honor. I enjoyed doing the page, and the template made it easy - LOVE the template, so thanks to Oscraps!. It was fun finding the right papers to put on the page, and I also have to thank Sue Cummings, as her 75% off at the beginning of Nov, as it made it easy to increase my stash of hers.

Now - Deb (minideb). I hadn't seen my "On the Road to Foster" posted here, which is why it took me so long to thank you. The town of Foster haunts me mainly because I have yet to locate any photos of the town, yet it did not get flooded until the early 1940's. I know where it was, and some of the people who lived there at the turn of the century, but no photos. I guess being a scrapbooker, I want to see photos!!! Thanks again Deb.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Feast your eyes on all this beauty!! From Vicki, Doesn't this just make you smile all over!
Fabulous blending, fabulous photo, Simply fabulous!! it's linked so click to leave her some lovin!!!

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
Thanks so much for the standing O! You've got me smiling! It is an old favorite photo of my daughter..I love it..she is a bridesmaid in one of her friend's wedding and she was dancing with the father of the bride..they look so happy! Thank you again!

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
bea{you}tiful by Katherine B

love the quote...this page is just too wonderful for words!

it's linked so be sure to leave her some love!!:peace:

digigal

Love this winter page Donna has created with aging the photo with Anna's brushes! Love the winter mood she has created, you can almost hear the wind blowing! Francine

donnagoar

THANK YOU, Francine!! You have given me a huge smile this morning and I so appreciate your kind words!! It was a fun page to play with. Thanks!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Have you seen this little gem from Heather? Isn't that a fabulously fun photo? Please take a close look & love some love too ...