Oscraps

November Standing O's!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
:cheer2:
It's NOVEMBER!!!

What layouts are sticking out in the gallery to you this month?

Give your Favs a big Standing O!!!!!

:humble:

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
I've been waiting for the November thread so I could post this beauty by Marianne ...

mrstoa

mrstoa
November is off to being a winning month for talent!

Sue your photo treatment and masking, etc is gorgeous
Adrianne - lovely page

off to visit the gallery!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh bless you Francine ... thanks for highlighting my LO here! I'm smiling from ear-2-ear now (which is freaking my DH just a little ... LOL) ... thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

zotova

Linda, Thanks for Standing O's! It is absolutely unexpected and improbably pleasant!:humble:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I know some of you already have snow, so I thought this would be a great pick:

Snow by Zwyck

DI-127-copy.jpg

sf_gal

oh my goodness, phylis, what a great pleasure it is to have one of my pages put here by you! i so admire your pages (because there is no way i can scrap like you). thank you, thank you!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Did you see this one by Tylertooo - history/science lesson and great layout- check out the placement of the loop de loop!

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Laurie - what a pleasant surprise to see this LO get a Standing O. Such an honor. Thank-you so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
So many gorgeous, inspiring pages in the gallery. I am going to do a better job posting some of them here ....

Like this one by Marnie

marnie333

:biggrin1: I'm flattered, Adryane! Thanks so much for the mention! And I agree, I'm going to try to remember to post here more often!

mrstoa

mrstoa
I keep returning to this page for "just one more look"
"Hutchie" has created a bold and beautiful page - a masterpiece with colourful - and yet the girl's blue eyes continue to shine despite all the pattern and colour!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Just look at this! I love the wing on the butterfly popping out of the page like that!

casbury

Chris
Love this abstract page by ViVre! These black and white Christmas trees are so festive and elegant! Love the light!

Katherine B

I apologize if this has been asked before but, how are you all getting the LO to show in the post and linking it? I am decently HTML literate but for the life of me can't get anything to work no matter what I do. =[ Would so LOVE to put a LO up if someone can help. Please and thank you. =]

ViVre

I apologize if this has been asked before but, how are you all getting the LO to show in the post and linking it? I am decently HTML literate but for the life of me can't get anything to work no matter what I do. =[ Would so LOVE to put a LO up if someone can help. Please and thank you. =]

Katherine, go to this thread: https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18158
The answer is in post #3

Thank you Casburry!!!! :rofl: You make me happy on this mondaymorning!

Katherine B

Phylis never ceases to AMAZE me with her jaw dropping talent! Absolutely LOVE everything about this one . . . ESPECIALLY the little photo tucked up near the top corner!

PDillon_KardStockWinterNo1_1_gallery.jpg

EDITED: Still not sure why I can't link it back to the gallery. Not sure if it's a Google Chrome thing or what. And BUNCHES of thanks for your help ViVre. It was the right clicking thing that I wasn't getting to get it to work.

Last edited by a moderator:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oh thank you!
Not much to know - they're stupid, smelly, spoiled rotten, and absolutely adorable :)
I love my little babies - Mario & Luigi - 3 ½ years old - my best spent money ever :love: