Oscraps

Not new, just back after a hiatus

LivyBug

Hi y'all!

I have not been active here at Oscraps in a long time, but I'm on Lorie's CT and posting in the gallery again. Just wanted to say hi to old and new scrappers. :)

A little about me: I began scrapbooking in 2008 and then took a break while in college (graphic design) and working. I'm loving scrapping again this year. :) I'm based in Florida, USA, and I love reading, planners, and video games, too.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hi, remember you from back then. Knew your mother from Faith Sisters (at least I think it was FS). Welcome back! Seen your layouts and really enjoy them.

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Welcome back Olivia! Of course we remember and missed you. I have been asking your mom how you are doing. So happy to see your beautiful layouts!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Olivia and welcome back to the O and to scrapping! So happy to see your sweet smiling face again! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi, Olivia! I love Lorie's designs and I bet you do amazing work with them. Looking forward to seeing your pages in the Gallery. PS: I like that you added your pronouns too, great idea

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome back, Olivia! You are certainly a familiar face in digiland; looking forward to seeing your layouts here!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Thank you all for the warm welcome back! :) So kind. I spy some familiar avatars too.

@tanteva Oh wow FS! Yes, Mom and I both hung out there.
I have so many templates by Cheryl. :) Need to dust them off! (Been on a hiatus too, started scrapping again in the end of March.)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi Olivia! I remember you! I always loved your layouts, too! You've been at other places, too, besides Faith Sisters, I think? I was a designer at Faith Sisters when she shut the site down. Today's Scrap was my designer name. I was also at Digitals designing until my DH got cancer. Nice to see you here!

LivyBug

Hi Olivia! I remember you! I always loved your layouts, too! You've been at other places, too, besides Faith Sisters, I think? I was a designer at Faith Sisters when she shut the site down. Today's Scrap was my designer name. I was also at Digitals designing until my DH got cancer. Nice to see you here!

Hi Vicky! Yes, I was around a lot at The Digichick and Scrap Orchard before they closed.