Oscraps

Newbie From Maine

Hi All,
My name is Charly,I go by Sunny Day Scraps in the Digi World
I own a scrap store of my own with co owner and sell at One other,
I also CT for a few wonderful Ladies aswell.
I love to make Kits and Scrap Layouts i have been designing for a few yrs and CTing for 2 yrs but loving every minute of it LOL.
I live on the Coast of Maine In a small fishermans Town Haprswell maine
with my Hubby of 20 yrs and our son and his girlfriend our 3 dogs and 5 cats LOL.Oh and i am a first time Nana to a adorable 3 month old grandson
I am a stay at home wife so i am on pc most of the time my Hubby is a Firefighter/Emt and also works as a Mechanic for a construction comapny.
If you would like to know more please ask as i am not good at intros LOL.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to Oscraps- I think you have a given us a great intro- bet you will love scrapping your new grandson!

petey111

Hello!!!!! Welcome to Oscraps! Sounds like we can learning a lot from your creativity!

Welcome!!!

Ellen

welcome Charly, sounds you have been looking at digiscrapping from all angles.
What fun to have a brand new "scrap object".
Look forward to see your creations

LSlycord

Welcome to the O Charly! It sounds like you are incredibly busy! And I LOVE Maine...lots of material to scrap between the beautiful nature there and the new grandson!!!

Thank you so much for such a warm Welcome,I Love it here already everyone is so friendly and open and i Love how this is such a friendly community of wonderful people,I think i found my second Digi Home:bounce:

Slucy

:welcome:
I am sure you will enjoy it here. I have only been a member for about 1 month and I have found everyone to be super friendly, caring and supportive. :love:

mrstoa

mrstoa
Wonderful you found a new 'hOme" - OScraps is truly a home to members.

Don't forget to check out our monthly challenges!

Looking forward to seeing your pages and especially the new grandson!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to the O!!! Make yourself right at home. I have family in Maine...they moved there for a job and never left but I have yet to get there. It is definitely on my list.

Thank You so much Love it here,but still lost and trying to make my way around:),will start fresh next month witht he awesome Challenges so i have all month to complete them,i need to stalk up on some wonderful O Products as i have none so can not do challenges as of yet:(

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Charly - so nice to meet your. I agree - the challenges are a great way to get in the swing of things. Maine is such a nice state. My stepdad is from Lewiston, and we use to vacation there on a lake each summer. I miss that. I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery.