Oscraps

New to the forum

claireee323

Hi there! I've shopped here for a long time, and even have been registered, but I haven't ever really "hung out" on the forums, so I'm saying hello from Florida. I'm still trying to figure out how this forum works, it's different from others that I've participated in...

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome to the forums, Claireee! I'm sure you'll find your way around and if you get lost, don't hesitate to ask for directions :)

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hi. Glad you joined us! As the others have said, if you have any questions, ask away....we're here to help. If you feel chatty, come join us in our daily chat thread in the CHATTER forum. Check out the challenges too...there are lots to participate in. Or grab a coffee and go browse thru the amazing gallery here which is sure to inspire you.

Welcome!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi. Glad you joined us! As the others have said, if you have any questions, ask away....we're here to help. If you feel chatty, come join us in our daily chat thread in the CHATTER forum. Check out the challenges too...there are lots to participate in. Or grab a coffee and go browse thru the amazing gallery here which is sure to inspire you.

Welcome!
Ditto to what Rae said! And let me add my welcome to you too!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Claireee welcome here at the lovely O family !!! You will soon feel at home here !

Danesa

Danesa
Hi Claireee! Welcome to the forum and Oscraps! Good to see you are navigating around better than when you arrived! Will look forward to your activity in the forums and galleries! Challenges are a GREAT way to interact, learn & have fun! Again, welcome!