Oscraps

New Smilies!!! <3

LSlycord

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Hey!! I am back on the smilies wagon now....sorry for the delay... SO happy you found a ketchup...I Googled and couldn't find one that was small enough! One issue we are having in the smilies category are the HUGE smilies...they are creating a weird stacking issue...I am going to see what I can figure out, but if you guys WANT the big smilies, we can keep them. I think some of them are just cheesy and we don't actually need them....peeps were just using them because that was what we had at the moment. I will be working on these...thanks for the submissions :blowkiss:

*Edited to say that some of the previous ones that we had were cheesy...not your submissions...I just wanted to clarify... :exitroom:

Last edited:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Okay, so it looks like there is some limit to the number of smilies we can see in each category, and I am not able to personally expand that smilie window on my end...is anyone else? I just now added the ketchup smiley, but it is the latest one added, so it is at the bottom of the non-animated regular smiley list, and does not show up unless you do the search box and put in "ketchup". I don't want us to have to do this for everything that doesn't show up. It must be in the coding...I haven't done any coding in forever, and I stink at it and hate it, but I will Google to see if I can find out where it is and how I can alter it :notinfrontofthekids:

HA! Edited to say that now the ketchup IS showing up for me...crazy. It must have been because I was still in the same browser session so the forum hadn't updated for me yet when I went to make a new post. Okay...fingers crossed that everything I add WILL be shown :busy1:

Last edited:

LSlycord

I love :cloud9: and can't wait until something happens that makes me feel like I am on cloud 9 so I can use it. And of course, all of the new housework tasks. I already have blankets in the wash today.:laundry: Thanks for adding these.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Hey!! I am back on the smilies wagon now....sorry for the delay... SO happy you found a ketchup...I Googled and couldn't find one that was small enough! One issue we are having in the smilies category are the HUGE smilies...they are creating a weird stacking issue...I am going to see what I can figure out, but if you guys WANT the big smilies, we can keep them. I think some of them are just cheesy and we don't actually need them....peeps were just using them because that was what we had at the moment. I will be working on these...thanks for the submissions :blowkiss:

*Edited to say that some of the previous ones that we had were cheesy...not your submissions...I just wanted to clarify... :exitroom:
I have to say that I'm not a big fan of the huge smilies either, but have used them when I couldn't find a smaller one that was appropriate.

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
I have added more smilies tonight that were posted as a request....I am working on adding them here and there, keeping it interesting.... :windy1::grilling1::walkingdog:.....just a small sampling ;)

Heads up...I will be deleting some of the super huge smilies eventually...some are just not needed since we have the smaller ones that would be sufficient ;):beatingheart: If you have a favorite HUGE smilie that is just SO uber important to you that you cannot even be in ther forum without it here, please do let me know... :banana:

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thanks Jenn!! oooh I like this one!!!!!! :drinkglance::drinkglance::drinkglance::drinkglance::drinkglance:and............. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: at this one ===> :flyswatter: ............. it looks like a little flying faery........ hmmm...... I might need to use that one on a little faery I know sometime!! :lol23::lol23::lol23::lol23: Only jokin' Chris.... :hug2::lovey3::heartpumpred:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
:bitingnails:
Ona!! you wouldn't splat me, would you??
I know I mess up occasionally but not that badly -- I think :rotfl:

Jenn- love the new additions ♥
The only big one I would like to keep is the walking coffee cup. But it's not a deal breaker, I'll still stay here at the O, just not as often.
(Ha! As if you could rid of me that easily :p)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O

The only big one I would like to keep is the walking coffee cup. But it's not a deal breaker, I'll still stay here at the O, just not as often.
Nooooooooooooooooo! :hug2: I don't want to splat you my faery friend, I was only jokin' xxxxx :giggle4: Come on, sit down and let's have a drink :drinkglance::drinkglance: or two. :blowkiss:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer

:rotfl:We will for sure keep the coffee cup - thanks for letting me know :heartpumplove:

RJMJ

I love! all the emojis!...The dancing bananas are my all time favorite...dance.gifbanana-with-bagpipes-smiley-emoticon.gif banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon.gifskiing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifbananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon.gifbanana-on-computer-smiley-emoticon.gifcolorful-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifbanana-santa.gifwoohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifmexican.gifcolorful-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifwaving-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif ...Hee Hee!!!...

Attachments

• banana-with-bagpipes-smiley-emoticon.gif
    banana-with-bagpipes-smiley-emoticon.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

RJMJ

I have a few more...Bananas!....canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif devil.gif banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon.gif Canadian Flag Banana [I'm Canadian...] is standing next to the Devil Banana...Jump/Skipping Rope Anybody?...hee hee!!!...

Last edited:

LSlycord

These are so great Jen...love it! And I second Chris' love for that walking coffee cup!#coffee-4On my very best days...that's how coffee seems to me. More often than not, I need this one.:coffee1: