Oscraps

New Member here

Tamsin McAtee

Hi my name is Tamsin and I'm moving here with some designers who are moving in also after the closing of scrap girls. I am married to an over the road trucker and I am an assistant teacher. I live in Iowa but I'm originally from UK. I have several pets and a gorgeous young grandson who we adore. I love to scrap and I junk journal in real life and am a digital layout artist for several designers. I'm looking forward to getting know everyone!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hello and welcome, Tamsin! I am really happy to see you and so many others from SG find your way here. I hope you love it as much as i do ♥

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Welcome to Oscraps, Tamsin! :heartpumpred: Ah, Iowa....I lived there for four years after my husband got his first job out of college! I used to love snow before living there....LOL I grew up in Texas, so I didn't get to see snow very often :giggle4: I am happy that you made your way over here, so sorry about SG closing :( You are more than welcome to make this your new digi home :hug2::lovey3:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome to the O! Glad you are joining us, along with many of your fellow scrappers from SG. It's sad that they are closing but we are happy to have you join us here.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi my name is Tamsin and I'm moving here with some designers who are moving in also after the closing of scrap girls. I am married to an over the road trucker and I am an assistant teacher. I live in Iowa but I'm originally from UK. I have several pets and a gorgeous young grandson who we adore. I love to scrap and I junk journal in real life and am a digital layout artist for several designers. I'm looking forward to getting know everyone!
Welcome, Tamsin! Hope you are enjoying life in the USA and I know you will love the O!