Oscraps

New fave designer :)

SATW

So I was writing an article for GingerScrapsStreet magazine and as I was writing up the supplies for one of the layouts, I noticed that the scrapper had used a kit from here...so I decided to take a break and check out the kit...which led me to checking out other kits lol. I've heard of the store and checked things out before...but tonight I was struck by one designer...Kitty Designs. Let's be honest, the sale she's having on lots of kits helped her stand out...but it also made it worse because (1) I should be working on my article but instead I was looking through the store lol and (2) I wanted to pick out ONE kit to buy...but I couldn't whittle it down to less than 5 lol!
I picked up Moonlight Soul, Artistic Town, Dino Dig, Everyday, and Fruit of Love.
I just wanted to say Thanks to Oscraps and to Kitty Designs! I hope to hang out here more, and I can't wait to scrap with my new goodies. But I have to wait because I really do have to finish my article. :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
LOL
That is too funny! Kitty is amazing! Now get that article finished so you can scrap and then share with us what you did :D

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yes...Kitty is amazing. I can't wait to have more money to buy up half of her store also.

Bamm

I went on a Kitty-shopping-spree a few weeks ago lol I bought like 8 kits. I couldn't narrow it down either =]

petey111

Is your name Sara without an H too???!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! We can be buddies!!!!!

And yes, Kitty is amazing. As are many of the O designers. :) Come and play with us when you are done with your article.

katg1006

Kitty's Designs Rock and she's such a fabulous person too!!! Welcome to the "O" hope to get to know you better! Good Luck on your article!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahaha!!! sucked in!!! Kitty's designs are awesome!! so glad you found us Sara, hope you get your article finished and then you can scrap and come back to show us!!! :)

kittychen

Designer
wowww thank you sooo much, all ladies.. and SATW, thanks for letting yourself to try one of mine.. and I really hope you will love it and it can captured your memories....
I do notice you comment on my page, too, yesterday... thank u again for that ((hugs))

and Helen... you are so sweet by pointing out this thread to me... ((hugs))

Thank u all for your sweet words, definitely encouraged me to be a better designer... ((hugs))

hondachicc

HEHEHE!!!!! Kitty is the very reason I ended up here at the O!!!

I adore her designs and even more she is a real sweetie too...LOVE YOU KITTY!!!

SATW

Yes, I'm a Sara without an h. :)

And Kitty, I loooove seeing what designers do with their own kits; it's cool to see how a designer interprets her own work. :)

Anyway, my article has been handed in...now I'm waiting for naptime so I can scrap!!! :becky:

And thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. :)