Oscraps

need a few prayers

Jeannie

Amanda I am continuing to keep your family in my prayers and am full of joy at hearing that she is recovering! :)

N

NewAdmin

aunt linda is getting better and better. one small setback with her kidneys... they have sort of regressed and are back to being completely shut down. so they are continuing to do the dialysis everyday. her hands and feet have suffered greatly. i'm not reallly sure how it works, but apparently, in trying to get more blood to the heart, your extremities are compromised and "go without" so to speak. so with many days of no blood circulation, they are not in good shape at all. they are working with a plastic surgeon (more of a skin graph type of doctor) to try and save her hands. but the doctor's say that her left foot is probably going to have to amputated. :( but in the grand scheme of things, i'm thinking that's a small price to pay considering what she went through. (but that's easy for me to say i guess.) she doesn't know any of this yet, so we're hoping that she'll take the news ok.

as always... thank you ALL so very much for sort of going through this with me and being there to offer prayers and words of encouragement. they really help so very much in these situations.

sandracvrt

she might surprise you, Amanda.... she may take it better than you think... it helps having others with your thinking around her though... keep her on the positive side of things... please keep us updated when you can! I will continue to hold you all in my thoughts and prayers!

jhawkeye

Oh Amanda...wish I could reach right thru this computer and hug you!! It's tough sometimes to understand how this can be part of God's plan...but have faith that it is and know that we are all praying for your family!

And...don't forget in the midst of all this to stop for a moment and just BREATHE...and don't be afraid to reach out if you need anything!!

**hugs**