Oscraps

Missylou14

Diane Erickson

Hi. I'm not new to Digiscrapping but I have only played around with it. I have done only a little as a NAOD's member but I want to learn how to do more by doing the "Use-it-all" pages. I am very good at procrastinating though and very nervous about posting my pages!
I have finally begun getting my photos organized and want to finally start making a book of my history. That is where I am at this time.

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Hi Diane!

I’m so glad you’re here! Everyone here is super nice and very friendly and encouraging, so please don’t fret about posting your pages! We have a Scrapbook chat area here in the forum and one for asking PSE/Photoshop questions, so feel free to jump in with anything — someone is sure to be sbke

I hope you can attend my class on the 21st at NAODS (or at least watch after the fact). I’ll be talking about how to use templates for scrapping — I think you’ll like it!

And again, welcome to the O!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps!!! You've come to the right place if you want to do more digi scrapping! Don't be nervous about posting your page - like Vicki said, everybody is very friendly and helpful here. If you need help, just ask.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, Diane! We've got a wide variety of scrapping styles here so no matter what you create, it will fit in! We have a genealogy section in the forum HERE as well if you think that would be useful for scrapping your history. Looking forward to seeing your pages!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps Diane and please holler if you need a hand with anything, we are all more than happy to help! :)

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Hi Diane and welcome to Oscraps. Digiscrapping is so much fun... and you get to revisit all of your favorite photos too. And explore your creativity... It is a real time sucker, just saying. Can't wait to see what you create!

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Welcome!!!! This is an amazing bunch of scrappers here and don’t be shy about jumping in and joining us!!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps. I'm sure you will feel okay here. This is a very nice, friendly and helpful community. Just have fun!!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Hi Diane...WELCOME! to Our O Family!!!... :)...Happy you are here!!!... Everyone here is Awesome!!!...Don't be afraid to jump in...I know that feeling...I was an "Oscraps" silent stalker for years...LOL!...I laugh now...But I'm still relatively new here too...I will be celebrating being here for 1 year in October as a Cheery-O!...;)...So please if you have any questions or need help...We are all here to help you out!!!...And again Diane!...Welcome to the O!!!...

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps Diane. So glad to have you here. We are a lively bunch and always ready to help when you have questions, cheer you when you need it and love to see what others are doing and creating.

Kythe

CHEERY O
No need to be nervous! We are an inclusive group and have beginners to seasoned scrappers here and all levels are encouraged to share their talents. It is a great place to grow as a digital scrapper. You are so very welcome.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Hi, Diane! You've picked a great place to call home! This is a loving, happy, supportive family - welcome!

LSlycord

Welcome Diane. All of us were where you are once upon a time and we all have very different styles. Mine leans more toward scrapping for the very reason that you do it! I hope you will jump in with both feet and get started. The people here really are the nicest!

Amandajk

Hi Diane! Sorry to be so late- we've had a lot of family stuff happening the past week. I have really enjoyed this site- you will TOO!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi. I'm not new to Digiscrapping but I have only played around with it. I have done only a little as a NAOD's member but I want to learn how to do more by doing the "Use-it-all" pages. I am very good at procrastinating though and very nervous about posting my pages!
I have finally begun getting my photos organized and want to finally start making a book of my history. That is where I am at this time.
you are going to have to tell me what NAOD stands for, I googled it but I don't think you are referencing nephrology associates or Dayton or a "sexy East African prince" according to the Urban Dictionary. :D

whatever it means, I am sending you a big welcome to the nicest place in digi-land
I am looking forward to seeing your LOs.

PS: Don't let being nervous about posting your pages stop you from doing so-- I have been scrapping here for a long time and I still get anxious occasionally. But the members here always make me feel good about my work

Diane Erickson

you are going to have to tell me what NAOD stands for, I googled it but I don't think you are referencing nephrology associates or Dayton or a "sexy East African prince" according to the Urban Dictionary. :D

whatever it means, I am sending you a big welcome to the nicest place in digi-land
I am looking forward to seeing your LOs.

PS: Don't let being nervous about posting your pages stop you from doing so-- I have been scrapping here for a long time and I still get anxious occasionally. But the members here always make me feel good about my work
LOL!! NAOD's is the National Association of Digital Scrapbooking. Michelle Stelling is the founder.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Welcome and, as you can see from the above posts, there are lots of support and advice here when you need it.