Oscraps

March Art Journaling Challenge - Week 1 BALANCE

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Welcome to March! I was really inspired by this quote, and my page this month will be a split template with part of this quote for each week! I am looking forward to seeing the BALANCE in your life and what this month's prompt leads you to!!

"Life is all about balance. You don't always need to be getting stuff done. Sometimes it's perfectly okay, and absolutely necessary, to shut down, kick back, and do nothing." - Lori Deschene

You can choose to do a single page each week, or do a divided template - one part for each week. If you don't have the Divided Template and would like to have it, you can get it here at Dropbox. Thank you to Ona @wombat146 for providing the template choices for us! If you do the template, we would love it if you would post it incrementally. Post one done in the first week, post an image of the two together on the second, and three on the third, and then the finished page on the fourth week.

Again - the template is NEVER a requirement to use, just something fun and different if you want to use it.

Here is a prompt/mood/color board of images and quotes that inspired me. You can use it for the color palette, the quotes, the images, not use it at all, or whatever it inspires you to scrap.

March24MoodBoard.jpg

Here is my page:

Credits:
Lynn Grieveson | Finding Balance Kit
Rachel Jefferies Lynn Grieveson | Growth Can Be Hard
Lynn Alzec | Life Line: Grief

Everyone who participates in any of this month's challenges will be entered into a drawing for a $5 gift certificate to Oscraps. You can receive up to four entries into this month's drawing.

I can't wait to see what you have to share about BALANCE.

Challenge Rules:
You have until 11:59 p.m. ET on March 31st to complete your pages for this challenge.
  1. To qualify for the drawing, you need to use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store (non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not).
  2. You need to credit all the products used on your page.
  3. You cannot use a page you create for this challenge for another Oscraps challenge.
  4. Upload your page to the Art Journal Gallery and then add your layout to the challenge thread. (Below you will find instructions on adding your page to this thread.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:

Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).

This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.

Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your mood board (as always) and your introduction is so spot on and your first section of the split template is so intriguing. I can't wait to see where you are going with this whole template! :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Last edited:

Robloz55

This is my take on Balance. I am so out of Balance.
I need to get back into Balance. But I have no idea how to do that!!
This is my back story - how I became unbalanced.
I hope the next 3 weeks will help me get back into Balance.