Oscraps

March AJ Week 1: find your balance
faerywings

March AJ Week 1: find your balance

March Art Journaling Challenge - Week 1 BALANCE — https://oscraps.com/community/threads/march-art-journaling-challenge-week-1-balance.39398/

The photo of the stacked rocks from the mood board was my initial inspiration. My son used to make his own rock sculptures and I *knew* I had pictures of them on my computer. It took me two days to find them, though LOL. I found the photo and the kit matches it wonderfully. I clipped the photo to a paint accent and then blended it using Vivid Light. I wanted the text to feel balanced as well so I repeated the text and then lined them up along the top and sides of the page.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Sarapullka Scraps
This is an amazing photo of the stacked rocks. I love the border you created, too - it really adds so much to the layout. Perfect page for Challenge #1!

That is so cool that he would do that!! Awesome photo and love the warmth of the page! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :heartpumplove:

Chris, this is fantastic!!! I adore the colors you chose, and your picture couldn't be any more apropos!!!!! Your border is wonderful!

Layout information

Category
Art Journal
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename